Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Performance You Feared For Gaga?

Twitter

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
5 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

VMA's 2013... I was afraid she werent able to get into her aphrodite outfit in time:wtf:

But u didn't know she was changing into that outfit so how did u feel nervous bout it? #hindsightbias

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

But we didn't know at the time if she was going to get into the seashell outfit at all..Ā :oprah:Ā So unless you were able to see the future how were you afraid of the fact? :sweat:Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

But u didn't know she was changing into that outfit so how did u feel nervous bout it? #hindsightbias

People told me what she was doing. I didn't see it live

š•žš•Ŗ š•“š•šš•˜š•˜š•–š•¤š•„ š•–š•Ÿš•–š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•¤ š•žš•–, š•”š• š•” š•’ šŸ”šŸ™šŸ™

huttont

I seriously was worried for her mental and physical health...as wellĀ as possible drug use.Ā 

zakariah

The Superbowl, but not bcos I was worried she wld have missteps or anything, I knew she was gonna kill it.Ā 

I was more worried about the Trump supporters in the audience because at that time, many of them were threatening to kill Gaga if she even spoke about politics or promoted liberal views.Ā 

Irrelevant

The Monster Ball. I truly understood her interpretations of fear during the sets and a feared for and with her. For I am her. And she is I.Ā 

Ā 

:stalkga:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

12 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

VMA's 2013... I was afraid she werent able to get into her aphrodite outfit in time:wtf:

(Granted she took off her clothes,Ā but) SheĀ changed so quickly to her Aphrodite outfit. I think it was like 7 seconds, or something insanely short.Ā 

thierryrreiht

Oacar 2015

giphy.gif

Donā€™t tripĀ Donā€™t trip

Ā 

we all KNEW how much this performance was gonna be a turning point and I was on the edge of my seat, shook with her vocals (that she flexed 100%) and anxious that everthing would go perfectly. I was so happy at the end

SwissMonster

I was scared before her 2018 Grammy Performance cause I thought that this is to much for her and maybe she cancelles the rest of the JWT, including my dates ....Ā :selena::selena::selena::selena:Ā Well...

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived