💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name A Performance You Feared For Gaga?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Mines is Bad Romance at the Roseland Ballroom.

For some reason I felt like she was gonna miss a footstep and well you know. :selena: 

I was preparing myself to hear about Gaga cancelling the Artrave tour. :toofunny:

Share your thoughts and performances....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

mess the superbowl with the roof, the podium, getting to the top of the stairs before end the of BR and the most stressful part: catching that ball :duck:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ArtGagaPop

The superbowl, i was so stressed she would do any misstake and all the spotlight would been on that instead of her amazing pefomrance :duck:

VMA's 2013... I was afraid she werent able to get into her aphrodite outfit in time:wtf:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Ryusei

AHS :poot: 

Also the super bowl... the first time I watched it I was so uneasy lol

Musery

shame

MMVAs 2011 TEOG

Lady+Gaga+Clothes+dsxkNy6vwgTl.jpg

I remember watching it at home and holding my breath every time she stepped on the railing while singing, dancing, balancing, humping. I was literally on edge for the entire performance :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

swordstalker

I was very nervous for MetalliGa. I was afraid she wouldn’t be able to keep up with James vocally because I’ve never heard a full-throated growl from her, even when she did Black Dog. Her repertoire is seriously lacking in metal. I was scared the little metal heads would drag her. Instead, she was great (even though the mosh pit thing was cringe) and we got a different kind of mess :laughga:

Chris Evans

#GagaInSpace2018

I kept thinking things could go very wrong and well... they did sadly

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

#GagaInSpace2018

I kept thinking things could go very wrong and well... they did sadly

4pYd.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Those last videos of her on the BTW Ball performing Scheisse :cryga: Everytime she makes a sudden move it’s like I can feel the pain on the hips :wtfga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

sarahb

If the space performance happened, it would've been interesting to see how everyone here would be reacting while it was happening :laughga:

I can just imagine the nuclear apocalypse of meltdowns if say the camera filming her cut out and we didn't know why :gum:

GoldenPonyboy

I don't know if it counts bu the national anthem and the Oscar's performance. I was just scared her voice wouldn't be able to pull through because these were two of the most important performances of her career. I was ready for people to say she was over even before her comeback... But she slayed :staymad:

Pop Music

Oscars 2016

I thought she would make TIHTY too corny but instead she made a visual and emotional masterpiece.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived