funny

Operation, kill the LG6 threads

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

(an open letter to Lady Gaga)

Dear Gaga,

It has come to my attention that your fans need you, the people need you, the world needs you. I am seeing LG6 anticipation related threads everywhere. First it was monthly, then it was weekly, then it was daily. And now it seems to be twice an hour, three an hour depending on how many gays are online that hour. It's becoming an epidemic, a disease that gives LMs the constant need to post an LG6 thread, and in some cases, repeated threads. Oh how my eyes burn seeing those, I feel like I am stepping back in time to the old ages, the ages when that thread was only posted two days ago. How I weep and mourn for those who are falling victim to the half-existent LG6 that you have yet to confirm. Other fanbases have used the yet to be released LG6 antidote as a weapon against us. Telling us "it will not slay", "it will not woke us", "it will not make the gays scream" and "it will not outsell Lemonade". 

Please Gaga, help us and release this album. No teasers, no "soon" or "maybe" and especially no "wait", Madonna is doing that with her fans and its already killing them. We do not need another fanbase to die. If the album doesn't exist, or is going to be released in 2028, a heads up would save a million reasons to melt down. Heal us. Give us thecure.mp3, literally, not lyrically.

I don't know how many more LG6 threads its gonna take before its too late, I fear for the anticipated, the weak, the gays, the supergays and most especially the ones who live on this site physically.

sincerely, millions of needy little bottomsters

giphy.gif

calmar

I'm literally not expecting it until late next year or early 2020 so I have no idea why so many people are hyping themselves up. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than constantly left frustrated. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm literally not expecting it until late next year or early 2020 so I have no idea why so many people are hyping themselves up. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than constantly left frustrated. 

Because Gaga spent months in the studio working on next album ? Because she's starting a residency in few months and it is very usual to see artists releasing an album before starting it ? Because Lady Gaga releases albums quite regularly (around every two years) ? 

I get the negativity is always here between two eras, but please we are talking a girl who released 6 albums in 10 years and already started to record the next one... 

Xoxo Adriana
9 minutes ago, Magneto said:

"Operation, kill the LG6 threads"

*makes an LG6 thread*:selena:

catch my joke yet sis :poot: hence tagged funny omg pooping my pants at this breakthrough

anigif_by_biancalovato-d7t05eu.gif

Xoxo Adriana
11 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I don't need LG6 now, I just want ASIB stuff :grr:

Your username says otherwise honey :trollga: 

Magneto
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

catch my joke yet sis :poot: hence tagged funny omg pooping my pants at this discovery

anigif_by_biancalovato-d7t05eu.gif

Yup, I see you're still looking to catch mine

giphy.gif

Free my mind

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Your username says otherwise honey :trollga: 

That means ASIB lead single debuting at no. 1 and peaking for 25 weeks :gaysia:

Blond

Creating a thread connected to LG6 about killing threads that also talk about LG6 and begging Gaga to also release LG6 like other threads do.

I get you sis

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

DutchHooker

Operation: Kill the bitch :firega:

We need those bops RIGHT NOW! Lord Darkga, I pledge my loyalty to you! My money! My existance! 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Xoxo Adriana
10 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

Mission: Impossible :selena:

Hide contents

Good luck with that hunty :ladyhaha:

I will succeed so thanks for the good luck bitch :lolga: 

Archived