question

If you had to choose just one: Music or Bling?

Bio

If you had to choose just one: Music or Bling?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Music or bling?

• Music
    • Bling

Featured Posts

Perfume

Choosing music not only bc I love all aspects of it but because her tickets would probably go really cheap :trollga:

an angel held me like a child

Haroon

I'm not into either of them because I'm into dancey pop songs the most :deadbanana: I don't really care about whether or not she gets a Grammy again or her Metacritic score :laughga: If she wins them or gets a good score I'm happy for her but it doesn't make a difference to my appreciation of the music :shrug: With how extreme either side is I'd have to flip a coin :spin:

Wouldn’t awards and critical acclaim be considered a form of bling? I feel like if the album isn’t popular, the Grammys wouldn’t recognize it for the most part.

Babel
26 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Wouldn’t awards and critical acclaim be considered a form of bling? I feel like if the album isn’t popular, the Grammys wouldn’t recognize it for the most part.

Not always.

The Suburbs by Arcade Fire didn’t even scan a Gold certifitication when it won against Eminem’s Recovery, Gaga’s The Fame Monster and Katy Perry’s Teenage Dream. 

Same with Beck’s Morning Phase, and others.

Anyway both situations are highly extreme and unlikely to happen but that’s the point of the OP I think 

Bradley

I voted for music but the truth is she won't go into these extremes.

I'm sure she'll strike a balance between the two and deliver accessible music with good decent sales.

BabylonHooker

Don't even have choruses :awkney:
I rather choose bling but not that generic, trap, urban, autotune sh** and those features :awkney:
Why not good dance, pop, electronic, disco, eurodance music ? Good music doesn't have to be country, folksy, slow, soft, and sad ballads :awkney: and don't have choruses :awkney:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ordinarynam1310

Music. 

If the music is good and critically acclaimed, then people will eat it up lol look at Ray Of Light. It pushes her to the legendary status. 

I'm not here for her trying to stay cool with kids to get sales, it'll degrade her as an artist and an icon. Look at Madonna now, who would want to stan that

RAMROD

Musling :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

giskardsb

I listen to music everyday. When listening I'm not thinking about the artists pop culture status or tour sales potential.  I'm also mostly not a pop fan, so clearly I'd take the music option.  

Archived