opinion

SB51 - What would you change?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

Nothing with the setlist or the plan at all.

The only minor "flaw" of the show was her rah rah's in the beginning which were to fast. This was really a once in a lifetime performance and I love everything about it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rafr88

I would make a drum outro after she jumps, a la Bad Romance at The Monter Ball, the exit was kinda anticlimactic for me after all that slayage. Other than that, is an iconic performance:queenga:

gagasgrande
56 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

I would make a drum outro after she jumps, a la Bad Romance at The Monter Ball, the exit was kinda anticlimactic for me after all that slayage. Other than that, is an iconic performance:queenga:

YES THIS. i miss that drum so much, the end of bad romance live always got me hypedT as **** 

kostauventura

lol at everybody wanting their favorite songs even when  they werent even considered for the show... any who.. being realistic, i think the only  low point at the SB was the telephone performance, and thats because it really felt one note with born this way and just dance... and there were weird bits like when  the dancer lifted her.. and the use of the disco stick was useless, she only had it for like 5 seconds lol...  so maybe i wouldve added applause.. but i dont think it fitted in the performance, you and i, is one of my favorite songs , and im not bias but i think it wouldve been great for this show

PepsiCola
21 hours ago, TEANUS said:

The performance slayed and revolutionized public position of Gaga to such a position she hadn’t been in nearly a decade. However, is there anything you would change about it? ‘Applause’ and ‘The Edge of Glory’ were arguably snubbed

Honey, "Applause" wasn't played at all. :laughga:

Defmix100

Edge of Glory when she was on the roofs edge (but I know what she did do was good for what was going on in america)

maybe a different song to replace just dance

I wish she did the bridge for Million Reasons with all the audience standing by her singing it too, it would have sounded so anthemic and massive/inspiring

sing more of the Bad Romance bridge for the build up to the final chorus but I know she must have been tired

TEANUS
6 hours ago, PepsiCola said:

Honey, "Applause" wasn't played at all. :laughga:

That what “snubbed” means

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived