💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga accused Of transphobia In Her New Tweet

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

Diamonster
21 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

This is really getting ridiculous now. No wonder people think we have a snowflake epidemic. Literally everything gets ripped apart in order to find something offensive. How do you define a female? Literally anything that relates to females is going to offend somebody who doesn't have that particular feminine trait. I don't produce the correct hormones, have been through a premature menopause, don't have periods, have shrivelled up ovaries and can't have babies and I'm not looking for things to be offended about because other women want to celebrate the femininity that I don't have. The point is I still feel like a woman and somebody's tweet wouldn't be enough to make me feel less like one. 

I honestly wonder if people before trans women became so much louder in everyday society, would have cared that there's women like you, or women who have lost their uterus, or just were born without one, probably no one would have said anything.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
30 minutes ago, Diamonster said:

I honestly wonder if people before trans women became so much louder in everyday society, would have cared that there's women like you, or women who have lost their uterus, or just were born without one, probably no one would have said anything.

It's a very taboo subject. It's funny how periods and menopause in general is not very widely talked about especially among older generations, because half the population deals with these things. It's good though how times are changing and women are openly celebrating their femininity and can openly talk about the problems they face. 

Queen Gloria

Oh god, can we get over this generation of being so offended? People overall (no matter color/gender/orientation/beliefs) need to grow up. 

NCgaga

Trans women need to back off with this. They are privileged to not have to go through the same struggle of having a womb, and cycles, as biological women. 

lost in limbo
On 09/03/2018 at 2:19 AM, Sepsami said:

I'm sure they meant those OTHER kind of feminists :triggered: 

yeah, but it was worded out very poorly.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
6 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Trans women need to back off with this. They are privileged to not have to go through the same struggle of having a womb, and cycles, as biological women. 

literally their only privilege :triggered: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Oh mine, loving this in the since that quite a few ppl on this site jump on other celebs like sharks for the similar issues and try to put them down. And now? The defending and excuses 😂

But really, this is just so stupid! Im so sick and tired of ppl getting offended by EVERYTHING that isnt even a thing. Like c'mon, who would ever think for a second Gaga wouldbe trasphobic, it's utter nonsence. 

She obviously did not mean it in that sence...

nobreaks
16 hours ago, NCgaga said:

the ignorance that spilled forth...

a week of cramping is nothing compared to the years of dysphoria, rejection and isolation a lot of trans women go through

i can smell the terf vibes

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

RodeckDanny

OH COME ONE shut up poor innocent Gaga

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Margaux

not transphobic but also like kinda like typical gaga vibes if u feel me. like a lil Lena Dunham vibes lol

Margaux
5 hours ago, nobreaks said:

the ignorance that spilled forth...

a week of cramping is nothing compared to the years of dysphoria, rejection and isolation a lot of trans women go through

i can smell the terf vibes

I agree with u but also like hate terfs who reduce women to having a womb lol. like some cis women don't even have wombs!!! MY mother being one of them (im adopted)

Archived