opinion

Best album-related tattoo?

evgenigerm2

Title.  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Title.

• Unicorn (Born This Way)
    • 'ARTPOP'
    • Tony Bennett's trumpet sketch (Cheek To Cheek)
    • Her aunt's signature (Joanne)

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

ryanripley

the unicorn

so magical and nostalgic :wub: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Babel

BTW one. Also the placement is really iconic. Her leg never was the same :firega:

weed

Unicorn is my fave but now that I'm actually looking at the trumpet tattoo, I think it's really beautiful! I never gave it a chance bc it's on her right side and it's CTC lmao but it's really pretty tbh looks artistic

mucinex

i personally don't like tattoos, so probably the joanne one, cause its the most simple and classy one

DutchHooker

Cx6TvZWWIAAeXfi.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

tomsches

Let's dedicate a moment of silence to everyone who got an Aries tattoo because they thought it was going to be the symbol of ARTPOP

Unicorn all the way :unicorn: I think it carries the most meaning and represents something really special.

I love the Trumpet too though, I actually think that's the prettiest out of them.

AshIey

The unicorn is iconic, and I love how it has the same little moles/birth marks Gaga has.

Glamourpuss

I disliked the trumpet at first because it was so big and ugly. But now I love it. When she has her arm up in photos it looks as nice as the Rilke tattoo. 

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Let's dedicate a moment of silence to everyone who got an Aries tattoo because they thought it was going to be the symbol of ARTPOP

Why did anyone think that and did this actually happen? :laughga:

The Fame

The unicorn and the trumpet are the best.

ARTPOP is the worst. It's...just the word ARTPOP. :interestinga:  Joanne is one word too, but it's an actual signature from a significant family member.

Archived