šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga was in my hometown this week

Stev

Featured Posts

sara57
4 hours ago, KING said:

Queen of residing in a state where she hasnā€™t performed in 5 years.Ā :diane:Ā 

OT: She has been spending a lot of time up there. Maybe Oregonā€™s her getaway spot from Malibu.Ā 

There's a clinic for fibromyalgia in Portland, Oregon. That's why she's there.Ā 

9 hours ago, Stev said:

Also, this is my first thread (yay!) so I hope I'm doing this right.Ā :)

You did not do it right unfortunately. A thread like this requires up close pics of said sightings šŸ˜€

The Louvre

Stalk ha

Ā 

@Stev not us having the same aviĀ :cryga:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Sepsami
9 hours ago, justanothergay said:

If I were you I would be staked out in the local Starbucks, waiting for her to revealĀ herself

jVV65hI.gif

But then I'd probably be too scared to bother her and just creepily watch her order and leave with her beverageĀ :selena:

I imagine freezing when I see her as time goes by so slowly.mp3Ā 

It's like God revealing herself to her loyal followersĀ 

monster4life231

I thought this thread was called ā€œgaga was in my bedroom this week.ā€ So I read the story and I was even more confused that you never mentioned a bedroom. šŸ˜­

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Update! My dad just said someoneĀ spotted her at Petco buying stuff for her dogs?Ā 

I realize this is starting to sound like my mom works for Netflix but lots of people on NextdoorĀ have been posting these things!Ā 

don't ask me how or why

AndrewGr
5 minutes ago, Stev said:

Update! My dad just said someoneĀ spotted her at Petco buying stuff for her dogs?Ā 

...meanwhile people in other topics believe the Twitter insiders that are claiming that she's preparing a Billboard Awards performance and the LG6 releaseĀ :ladyhaha:

GagaStefi

if people are seeing her then why are no pictures being taken?Ā :selena: IĀ know she wants her privacy but IĀ want to see the good sis.

justanothergay
On 3/6/2018 at 1:10 AM, justanothergay said:

If I were you I would be staked out in the local Starbucks, waiting for her to revealĀ herself

jVV65hI.gif

But then I'd probably be too scared to bother her and just creepily watch her order and leave with her beverageĀ :selena:

RZ9ek.gif

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived