💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

The Fame 10 Year Anniversary

flynn99

Featured Posts

gagzus

I hope she releases an EP or an album on the anniversary honestly, if it was just fun dance and pop music like The Fame was with a subversive message, it'd honestly make my life.

The Fame was a fun and groundbreaking album for the time it came out imho, it would be amazing if after all the heartache and all the bullsh!t she went through from being 20 to 30 years old she can release a party album to celebrate the good and a kind of "im still here and i am can STILL make excellent pop music!" type of album. (Although I think TC proved she could do that already)

I honestly can kinda see that happening, the anniversary is coming up of Just Dance on April 8th and some of the speculations of new music have been pin pointing April as her release month for a new single since late 2017, and it's not impossible for her to copy the timeline since she released The Fame about 5 months after Just Dance without any other official singles in between

EDIT (So this post isnt too long):

Spoiler

Not to mention she has the vegas residency starting in december, it would give her enough time to put out an album in August around the same time as ASIB promo is kicking in fully, she can promote the movie AND an album in the same interviews on chat shows, news interviews etc etc worldwide AND her residency. It'd be the perfect way to make sure she wasn't over exerting herself doing multiple promo tours at once and she wouldn't need to do MANY promo spots either.

The timeline is just too perfect an opportunity to miss imo.

April 8th - Lead Single release on Just Dance's anniversary, with a music video or if not then Late April/Early May for a music video

Early Summer - Bloodpop drops the collab song from his album featuring Gaga, she doesnt have to really promote it, it'll just gets streams and airplay and keep her name out there, hell she doesnt even have to be in the music video really.

She'd then have from April - August to finish an album which she's been working on since technically what? may 2017 with DJWS, do some promo, rest and start residency rehearsals/concepts.

August 19th - Drop an album with a late 80s meets early 90s pop sound incorporating dance, r&b and synthpop. Drop the second single on the same day!

The sound would capitalize on the big trend of 90s nostalgia that's reaching a high in the US and a trend that europe has had for a year or two now, thus following in the SAME footsteps The Fame was in; using european music trends to influence and impact in american pop music and would sell in Europe because we're loving it!

I know this won't happen but this plan is TOO perfect to miss omg i hope bobby sees this :giveup:

Andreu
7 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I hope she releases an EP or an album on the anniversary honestly, if it was just fun dance and pop music like The Fame was with a subversive message, it'd honestly make my life.

The Fame was a fun and groundbreaking album for the time it came out imho, it would be amazing if after all the heartache and all the bullsh!t she went through from being 20 to 30 years old she can release a party album to celebrate the good and a kind of "im still here and i am can STILL make excellent pop music!" type of album. (Although I think TC proved she could do that already)

I honestly can kinda see that happening, the anniversary is coming up of Just Dance on April 8th and some of the speculations of new music have been pin pointing April as her release month for a new single since late 2017, and it's not impossible for her to copy the timeline since she released The Fame about 5 months after Just Dance without any other official singles in between

Although it is not my favourite album of hers I'd be so here for that tbh 

Laceface

I would literally die, it's one of my top 2 Gaga albums. The era was just electric, the performances, fashion, music, technology, pop music revolution

Damon

yeah, don't get your hopes up buddy, she definitely will just twit

... and now i just sit in silence.

Andreu
2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

What she should do: release an acoustic album of her greatest hits 

What she will do: nothing

I'd rather have this for her career overall than for TF honestly it'd feel like a waste to me.

Cheesy Potatoes

imagine if a re-release makes The Fame top the billboard 200 chart

then all her albums would be no.1 albums:wtfga:

Archived