❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Which movies would you like to see Gaga star ?

mikesoaa

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I would live for her to play the good sis Dorothy Gale in a remake of Wizard of Oz. The applause gma performance would quake in her ruby red slippers :reductive:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gaga oh lala

If they ever made a remake of sound of music I want Gaga to play Maria . remember Oscar night 2015? :giggle:

Glamourpuss

Beaches. It's so eighties but it's such an emotional film with a beautiful story. The main character played by Bette Midler plays an actress/singer and is singing throughout the film. The song The Wind Beneath My Wings was soundtrack for this film. I always think Gaga would suit Bette Midler's role perfectly. 

After ASIB I don’t want her to be in another remake. I rather see Gaga act in a main role for a drama film. Much like Beyonce with Obsessed or JLo in Monster-In-Law

zakariah

A film & character that will challenge her to become an Oscar-calibre actress, & that has nothing to do with music at all. The film would most probably be a Drama film.

Chuckles
5 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

A film & character that will challenge her to become an Oscar-calibre actress, & that has nothing to do with music at all. The film would most probably be a Drama film.

Yes, my money is on a drama for the win!

Or at least nomination.

Tom Nook

Anything with a good screenplay a Guillermo del Toro film

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

blackthorns
55 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

Marvel as the Dazzler

I had a dream that she was in the new deadpool movie as Dazzler and I was shook

Considering my favorite genres are fantasy and action, one of those kinds of movies. I don't think she'd fit in well with your standard marvel avengers stuff but I'd love her in a superhero movie. I would also love anything fantasy- gaga in a suit of armor with a sword riding a horse? It'd be my peak gay moment. 

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Archived