💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Ok where is the ASIB trailer

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

So I was thinking recently. Where is the ASIB trailer. Most movies have their trailers come out 1 year to 8 months before the movie actually comes out. Just for an example the disney movie The Nutcracker and the Four Realms comes out in theaters November 2nd and i've seen trailers for this movie since late October 2017 . A christmas movie for next year had it's trailer being played during the previous years christmas cycle. That's how promotion for movies are done. And I am sure this isn't something we can blame gaga's team for because it's the movie studio that control's these types of things. So where is it??? :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

If the film is scheduled to release in October 2018. Then I don’t expect a trailer or full promo until August-September. The film industry promotes their stuff closer to the date unlike the music industry.

KyliesChild

There's still plenty of time for them to release a teaser/trailer of some sort. I bet she's going to release it sometime between April-May. 

shame

Feels like it depends on the movie genre. ASIB is not really an epic or grand action or Disney film so the hype for it can die really fast if the promo is done too early. People will forget about it before it even hits theatres because its a movie that's not that anticipated.

angels forever, forever angels

Damon
3 minutes ago, KING said:

If the film is scheduled to release in October 2018. Then I don’t expect a trailer or full promo until August-September. The film industry promotes their stuff closer to the date unlike the music industry.

actually no, promo for films starts months before its release

i guess we'll start seeing stuff from asib in june or july, but it will get heavier during september

... and now i just sit in silence.

xoxojohnwayne

its probably somewhere under ground(=dead) with Do What U want music video and Katy Perry's singing. :)

Jessica Germ

Let's star counting shall we? :selena:

1. No new Bloodpop single

2. No ASIB trailer 

And the year's just starting 

Spoiler

Lord, show us the waaay, to try to be more patient  :pray: :lana:

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, KING said:

59 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

actually no, promo for films starts months before its release

i guess we'll start seeing stuff from asib in june or july, but it will get heavier during september

I made this thread when the movie was still coming in May, but the logic still applies

I think we'll get the trailer at the end of June

The trailer will probably has music in it, what they want to release or put into single, so i guess they dont want to release it that early...maybe around june or something 

Or they put out a single from the soundtrack with the trailer idk :lana:

21 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I made this thread when the movie was still coming in May, but the logic still applies

I think we'll get the trailer at the end of June

Thanks for this. Someone asks this question literally every week and I keep referring to this thread but could never it.

Also I said it before and I'll say it again. Gaga and Bradley need to present an award together at the Oscars. 

mamo

imagine if we get a teaser/trailer during the oscars tomorrow!!!

giphy.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived