đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

the Hair lyrics "And I want lots of friends to invite me to their parties" LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo
4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Honestly everytime she mentioned her dead aunt and her interviews and speeches before performances during the joanne era :awkney:

I'll probably get dragged for this opinion too. I get that she feels connected to her aunt and that she is fulfilling Joanne's legacy but  she never met Joanne and she takes it a bit to far sometimes in interviews 

Don't visit my profile

PatrickMonster

the hate for Gaga on this site is starting to become unbearable... wtf

JewelsNDrugs

She shouldn’t have posted that selfie with ed sheeran on instagram:triggered:

Epione Face

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

sethrb101
8 hours ago, Original Diva said:

The end of JOANNE piano version where she says xoxo joanne 

I can't believe you would say that to me

tenor.gif?itemid=4880418

#Gaga2020

Yuuri
25 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

I don't think it's a bad line at all. The song was writen in the perspective of a high schooler, not to mention she was bullied.

scallywally
5 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

are you high?

what's cringy about the meat dress and it being about gay rights? what's cringy about her saying she's been on the cocoon for  ages? what's cringy about her being bissexual or PF being about her bisexuality? I'm bisexual and I'm offended by this. 

She wasn't friends with those people for fame. She's a wonderful person that likes to make friends, not your Hollywood girly that leeches on people for fame. What's wrong with Elton? What's wrong with that awards show stuff?

And last, what's cringy about the Bowie performance? 

I have so many questions about this post.

No im not high, dont touch drugs thanks. If you read the rest of my post again youll see I was positive about gaga. I find her to be funny sometimes instead of serious and its a large part of why I like her, I see her irony for the most part. As for being offended because youre bisexual I think most people are bisexual. Saying poker face is about having sex with a woman you should be more offended by that. None of the song mentions it and has anybody seen her have a girlfriend? Thats using bisexuality to make money selling more records to people like yourself (and me before I just went the gay way). Still love her, shes not the first to do it and wont be the last. It was just cringy because loads of pop/rock stars have done that before i gave out a little groan and eye roll, it wasnt offensive to me.  

Maybe youve taken what I wrote out of context. Hope ive explained myself. :)

Pianosavant
45 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

I mean but that’s part of the song, it’s about being strong and free in who you are. I was a loser in high school, and I never got invited to ANY parties and had VERY few friends. I quite enjoy the sentiment of this lyric; to have people who you love and who want to be around you and that feeling be mutual. 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, scallywally said:

No im not high, dont touch drugs thanks. If you read the rest of my post again youll see I was positive about gaga. I find her to be funny sometimes instead of serious and its a large part of why I like her, I see her irony for the most part. As for being offended because youre bisexual I think most people are bisexual. Saying poker face is about having sex with a woman you should be more offended by that. None of the song mentions it and has anybody seen her have a girlfriend? Thats using bisexuality to make money selling more records to people like yourself (and me before I just went the gay way). Still love her, shes not the first to do it and wont be the last. It was just cringy because loads of pop/rock stars have done that before i gave out a little groan and eye roll, it wasnt offensive to me.  

Maybe youve taken what I wrote out of context. Hope ive explained myself. :)

are you ****ing joking? bisexual people who don't date people of the same gender are still bi. Poker Face IS about thinking of a woman while ****ing with a guy. You're seeming to have a hard time grasping that.

Gaga isn't the one to use her sexuality to sell records, you should know her better than that.  Being bisexual doesn't sell more records, actually it just causes more difficulty to sell them. and you didn't "go the gay way", you already were gay, just in denial. 

you're being such an internalized biphobe.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

scallywally
3 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

are you ****ing joking? bisexual people who don't date people of the same gender are still bi. Poker Face IS about thinking of a woman while ****ing with a guy. You're seeming to have a hard time grasping that.

Gaga isn't the one to use her sexuality to sell records, you should know her better than that.  Being bisexual doesn't sell more records, actually it just causes more difficulty to sell them. and you didn't "go the gay way", you already were gay, just in denial. 

you're being such an internalized biphobe.

Thanks for telling me. 

Antichrist

yes, her vocals were on point. but i just... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, why did she do this, why did metallica do this, what even is thisssssssssss

Archived