Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP39
On 3/7/2018 at 2:44 PM, PussyGlam said:

The origins might be true but it's not exclusive to them. It's not like some witchy voodoo needs to be performed. Literally anyone can do it. 

uhm sweety stick to your white creations, sage is sacred to only us and for us. what are white ppl cleansing from? colonization? slavery?

Margaux
On 3/9/2018 at 12:35 PM, itwasntlove said:

this was another level of cringe 

what the **** is she wearing 

Eurotrash
On 2018.03.8. at 5:37 PM, NotGeigh said:

I don’t usually find Gaga cringed just fully dedicated to ha art but I would say The BET awards appearance back around BTW release. 

She overanswered every single question  and the crowd loved her but u can tell they were like wtf 

What? 

Glamourpuss
8 hours ago, ARTPOP39 said:

uhm sweety stick to your white creations, sage is sacred to only us and for us. what are white ppl cleansing from? colonization? slavery?

Negative energy and bad spirits if you believe in the paranormal which Gaga does. 

And I actually read an article yesterday that it's been scientifically proven to kill bacteria in the air. 

:trollga:

Schizophonic

i sometimes think its a bit weird when she becomes friends with someone and suddenly totally looks like a doppelganger to the person. like daphne guiness, marina abramovic, donatella....

Quartz

I love the girl. Most of the things that you think are cringy are what make me love her. She does these weird extra **** and have the confidence to back it up. This is and always will be one of the top reasons I love her.

Only one thing have rubbed me the wrong way: the five foot two documentary. I somehow agree with some of you here who says that the relatable persona was more contrived than her previous personalities.

It is possible that she might really be that way in real life and we were just conditioned to think that her past personas were the real ones; hence us saying it's weird. I just have a feeling that that documentary wasn't as truthful as many of us believe.

When she wants people to like her is the time my heart cringes. The fact I'm like this today, giving no ****s to what people think of me; was because of her. I not just cringe, but hurt, whenever I sense that she's pandering. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived