💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

Pierre

Allowing fans to remake her naked V magazine photos when ARTPOP/Applause were released.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

i mean she does a ton of cringey stuff but i find them so cute and endearing jdnsnd

chaeri pls

27monster27
12 hours ago, lennon said:

you guys are too cute. she wasn't just smoking pot, she obviously did cocaine and other stuff. and I wouldn't be surprised she got hooked on opioids at some point (to help with her pain, hip and others)

LadyGaga-cocaine-rumors.gif

If you watch her interview with Howard Stern in 2013, then you will know that she wasn't doing any drugs. I am aware that it was partly because of management, but she wrote Dope for a reason.

he/him/his

NotGeigh

Not the iconic girls AMAs DWUW and Applause Vmas being named :wtfga:

I don’t usually find Gaga cringed just fully dedicated to ha art but I would say The BET awards appearance back around BTW release. 

She overanswered every single question  and the crowd loved her but u can tell they were like wtf 

HighwayFantasy

Is is strange that imho she never can be cringe? Like, everything she does has an artistic vision or value. And I almost understand them all so I respect that. 

BUT BUT BUT if I have to say one thing it would be her friendship with Tony Bennett. At times their are licking each others a$$holes to much when they are together at interviews haha

Bloodyjack
On 3/3/2018 at 7:49 AM, Oyster said:

I'm between the SNL performance of Do What U Want with R. Kelly and this: 

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but I used to find some of those fan interactions from BTWB/artrave were overly sappy and cringe overload. I remember this old BTWB clip where she sniffs a girls armpit and blaaahhh:derpga:.

and about the langham clip. I don't think she was coherant or stable at the time, i'm surprised the British press didn't have a field day with that. she probably just smoked a little too much jungle juice lool poor thing.

On 3/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, TeenIdle said:

I haven't read a single thing on this thread that makes me cringe :oprah: Some are artistic, some are funny and most of them are actually iconic

Yeah I question some of the choices on here. Honestly, 90% of the stuff people are stating are things that I love about her. 

If anything, a lot of the Joanne era stuff was :awkney:

BloodyM
22 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

If you watch her interview with Howard Stern in 2013, then you will know that she wasn't doing any drugs. I am aware that it was partly because of management, but she wrote Dope for a reason.

Wasn't that contradicted recently when she said she was high for a long time? 

- Getting puked on 

- The David Bowie tribute 

- The rave girl outfit during Applause at the ArtRAVE

Werewolves Wanted

Not exactly “Cringe” because in a sense it is super awesome but the first time I watched it I was sooooo confused :selena:

Archived