question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

Cheesy Potatoes
Just now, Free My Mind said:

first of all if you're talking about million reasons then here she is playing it at the AMAs

okay her transitions aren't as quick as they would be if she'd been playing guitar her whole life, but they're hardly diabolical. 

Who the hell are you to tell her what she's interested in playing? She's obviously interested in broadening her musical arsenal, and she took the opportunity to learn guitar with mark... she has clearly been learning it for some time. She even performed with a guitar backstage at the MET gala long before the joanne era started... why would she do that if she didn't enjoy it or want to learn.

I got a guitar for christmas and have started to learn it, I can play the basic chords etc... I'd like to think that if I wanted to try my hand at an open mic night or something to improve my playing, I wouldn't be told to 'stick to what I know' by someone pretentious....

so so discouraging.

you're too mad to be talking obviously:excuseu:

asking who I am is not how you make yourself look less delusional

if you understand you understand, stop the unnecessary drama:queenga:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind
1 minute ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

you're too mad to be talking obviously:excuseu:

asking who I am is not how you make yourself look less delusional

if you understand you understand, stop the unnecessary drama:queenga:

I'm perfectly calm. I'm simply challenging you on what pedestal you think you're on to be telling people what they enjoy and what they are interested in... and telling them that they can't do something they enjoy. 

If you think that being delusional is believing that people should feel free to express themself however they want, and learn new things and have the opportunity to showcase what they've learned then sign me up I want to be delusional.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

first of all if you're talking about million reasons then here she is playing it at the AMAs

okay her transitions aren't as quick as they would be if she'd been playing guitar her whole life, but they're hardly diabolical. 

Who the hell are you to tell her what she's interested in playing? She's obviously interested in broadening her musical arsenal, and she took the opportunity to learn guitar with mark... she has clearly been learning it for some time. She even performed with a guitar backstage at the MET gala long before the joanne era started... why would she do that if she didn't enjoy it or want to learn.

I got a guitar for christmas and have started to learn it, I can play the basic chords etc... I'd like to think that if I wanted to try my hand at an open mic night or something to improve my playing, I wouldn't be told to 'stick to what I know' by someone pretentious....

so so discouraging.

fans thinking they know gaga and whats best for her by putting her down aren't worth the time sis :giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Cheesy Potatoes
12 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

I'm perfectly calm. I'm simply challenging you on what pedestal you think you're on to be telling people what they enjoy and what they are interested in... and telling them that they can't do something they enjoy. 

If you think that being delusional is believing that people should feel free to express themself however they want, and learn new things and have the opportunity to showcase what they've learned then sign me up I want to be delusional.

ok, so we can have a calm talk now

when she plays piano, she can be super flexible, she can "ad-lib" with her fingers, but when she plays guitar, everything is practiced, even if the songs are played perfectly. cause it became her routine work, she knows only the songs she practiced

I would take Beyonce as example, many people have compared Beyonce to Gaga, debating on who's the better performer, some people prefer Beyonce because of her massive productions, but many people think her performances are over-practiced, so this kind of people would like a Gaga-type performer who has a character who's comfortable and flexible to showcase the talents on stage

just like when people are asked which SBHS was the best, some would say MJ's some would say Gaga's, I remember so many who love Gaga's once said MJ's one lacks the sense of human, you cannot FEEL the artist in the performance. on the other hand, Gaga saying Hey Dad Hi Mom and things like that showed that she's a talent, a gift, and a person but not a robot

so let's go back to the topic we're talking, her guitar playing is like sabotaging her creativeness and flexibility on stage, she has to bend her arm to do that F chord which is painful to see, it's just so much better to see her playing piano which she really belongs to

Free My Mind
5 minutes ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

ok, so we can have a calm talk now

when she plays piano, she can be super flexible, she can "ad-lib" with her fingers, but when she plays guitar, everything is practiced, even if the songs are played perfectly. cause it became her routine work, she knows only the songs she practiced

I would take Beyonce as example, many people have compared Beyonce to Gaga, debating on who's the better performer, some people prefer Beyonce because of her massive productions, but many people think her performances are over-practiced, so this kind of people would like a Gaga-type performer who has a character who's comfortable and flexible to showcase the talents on stage

just like when people are asked which SBHS was the best, some would say MJ's some would say Gaga's, I remember so many who love Gaga's once said MJ's one lacks the sense of human, you cannot FEEL the artist in the performance. on the other hand, Gaga saying Hey Dad Hi Mom and things like that showed that she's a talent, a gift, and a person but not a robot

so let's go back to the topic we're talking, her guitar playing is like sabotaging her creativeness and flexibility on stage, she has to bend her arm to do that F chord which is painful to see, it's just so much better to see her playing piano which she really belongs to

that's because she's played piano since she was a child... she's just started playing guitar, if she continues to practice she'll get more and more and more natural...

but she sure as hell won't get more natural if she does what you say and gives up and sticks to piano. 

If she always stuck to her comfort zone then she would be nowhere near the star she is today.

Cheesy Potatoes
10 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

that's because she's played piano since she was a child... she's just started playing guitar, if she continues to practice she'll get more and more and more natural...

but she sure as hell won't get more natural if she does what you say and gives up and sticks to piano. 

If she always stuck to her comfort zone then she would be nowhere near the star she is today.

her skill on piano is already uncountable number of breaking the comfort zone, sticking to the piano doesn't mean she's stuck in her comfort zone, she can be creative on that

and tbh I can be looking forward to seeing her improve on her guitar skill

trust me I really want that to happen,

but before that she should be practicing somewhere else not on stage

LateToCult

Adding R Kelly on DWUW for shock value.

The pics of her posing with fans in black face.

”Call Me JOANNE!” 

Sometimes it’s ok not to defend her because she does stupid things...sometimes...:selena:

MonSwiftAnton

4841.jpg

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" comes to mind. 

Skabi
20 hours ago, cosmicluvrr said:

Her extremely rude diva attitude throughout this entire thing especially around 8:40 :toofunny: like what was going on with her?

this whole pre ARTPOP mini era was the cringiest thing to me, it was.. so not her! it felt like she was somewhere else during that time and if ARTPOP was executed the way her team wanted to (the entire princess aesthetics etc) i think it would be her cringiest era ever

PartySick
On 3/3/2018 at 4:57 AM, John Wayne said:

Trying to break a car’s windscreen with that ballbthing in front of Oprah :triggered:

This is the first and only thing that came to my mind.

She looked so disappointed too :giveup: poor thing

Dirtyicecreamz

Many parts of Gaga five foot 2. Too dramatic for my taste and even her being "natural" felt like a costume :/

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Shadow
21 hours ago, KyliesChild said:

I am not sure why everyone keeps forgetting about this performance. She sounded hoarse, looked sick, and couldn't keep up with the choreography. She was drunk throughout the performance as well. 

Definitely disagree with this, that was one of her best performances that year. It was like the Born This Way Ball 2.0 and that was a beautiful duet with Sting. Just saying...

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

not asher613
2 hours ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

I truly believe a person who plays guitar would know how bad she is at guitar

if she really has passion in it, she wouldn't be that basic at it

Guitar is a stage prop 100%  she was learning and she probably wrote ayo on guitar.

Edit:

She knows it's cringy almost everything from joanne era is cringy 

Shadow
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This is the first and only thing that came to my mind.

She looked so disappointed too :giveup: poor thing

I remember that, not even sure if she intended to break the windshield, but we know what a frustrated Gaga looks like and it looked like she wanted to pout... :smh:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Archived