💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Ok so a few years ago there was a video of Gaga (in 2009) with some fan I believe who had won something or whatever.

They were at some event, and together they did the Just Dance choreo and it looked cringey af

I have to see this.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster

Not many things she does make me cringe that much, most I just... they're just the way she is at this point, only the "I'm italian" thing kinda irritates me, like girl you grew up in new york, every time you go to italy you act like you were born and raised there :saladga: and then make cringy (kinda cute tho) language mistakes. 

And her working with bad people that is known are bad and have done sick sh*t, and she just, gets so starstruck or something and is like pls :c it gets a bit disappointing, but I've learned to love her the way she is :kara:

Retron

I don't mind threads like this, but it's disappointing when they get to be 10+ pages while "post your favorite X Gaga thing" threads don't go past like three.

Ziggy
10 hours ago, scallywally said:

I do know, but to never? or talk about one or the want for one or a song about one? Others have others havent too. Shes really open, amazing for rights even brilliant about it. But to push a single about it without actually talking about her female loves or lusts of the past was a bit of a cop out. I thought for other bisexuals as I considered myself back then were excited to hear more about it. 

You get Alanis, Sinead, M, even Bork singing about fancying feminine men, Mel B from the spice girls all talk and sing about it. Gaga id love to know more about. Maybe im too interested in her life and shouldn't be. To mention it and not go into it made it look like a promo thing to say to sound interesting. I never said she wasnt for sure, none of us would know apart from what she said to promote a song. 

I mean she could just be sexually attracted to women, but not romantically. I get that vibe from her which in that case I’m okay with her never having a girlfriend.

FameHookah
17 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

For me it's Jo Calderone. Her jaw isn't strong enough to pull it off and she looks like she's gurning at times. 

2011-mtv-vmas-arrivals---lady-gaga-13145

jo-calderone-profile.jpg

:awkney:

WHAT 

NO she is SO SO HOT as a guy she has very strong and masculine features i really loved this like omg just look at those eyes/nose/lips GORGEOUS ITALIAN boi

WTF is MDNA

Shadow

She literally pissed in a bucket in front of an audience and cameras around the time when she was promoting her fame perfume... Anyone remember her being filmed sleeping and getting a tattoo on her head? I got the point of her art... But wasn't impressed by that piece...

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Cheesy Potatoes
19 hours ago, KyliesChild said:

I am not sure why everyone keeps forgetting about this performance. She sounded hoarse, looked sick, and couldn't keep up with the choreography. She was drunk throughout the performance as well. 

I don't have the receipts but she had a fever that day

Cheesy Potatoes
18 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

i hate reading the things about her with her guitar

yes shes not as good at guitar as she is piano... but how on earth is anybody meant to get good at something if they don't practice?

practice on stage as a performance?:oprah:

Cheesy Potatoes
10 hours ago, Retron said:

I don't mind threads like this, but it's disappointing when they get to be 10+ pages while "post your favorite X Gaga thing" threads don't go past like three.

cause every favorite thing has its own thread already

Free My Mind
4 minutes ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

practice on stage as a performance?:oprah:

it's clearly something she enjoys playing, and it's not as if she can't play guitar at all? 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

cause every favorite thing has its own thread already

as if this thread doesn't get posted once a month

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Cheesy Potatoes
4 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

it's clearly something she enjoys playing, and it's not as if she can't play guitar at all? 

I truly believe a person who plays guitar would know how bad she is at guitar

if she really has passion in it, she wouldn't be that basic at it

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

I truly believe a person who plays guitar would know how bad she is at guitar

if she really has passion in it, she wouldn't be that basic at it

that's really ****ing discouraging then... Everybody starts somewhere

She can play basic chords - she doesn't profess to be an amazing player, she was very open that she was learning and mark was teaching her....

smfh

Cheesy Potatoes
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

that's really ****ing discouraging then... Everybody starts somewhere

She can play basic chords - she doesn't profess to be an amazing player, she was very open that she was learning and mark was teaching her....

smfh

she can't even play a Cmaj song, a song with the easiest/beginner level chord flow which contains so few chords,

the chord changing pattern is beginner level

C to Amin to F to G

the whole chorus is a combination of F, G, Amin

and the changing of chords is SUPER slow, but she still can't manage to do it?

that's why so many LM's here suggest her to stick to her piano, she's not interested in playing guitar

it's just the stereotypical, post-creative era made her decide to sing her country songs with a guitar

Free My Mind
1 minute ago, Cheesy Potatoes said:

she can't even play a Cmaj song, a song with the easiest/beginner level chord flow which contains so few chords,

the chord changing pattern is beginner level

C to Amin to F to G

the whole chorus is a combination of F, G, Amin

and the changing of chords is SUPER slow, but she still can't manage to do it?

that's why so many LM's here suggest her to stick to her piano, she's not interested in playing guitar

it's just the stereotypical, post-creative era made her decide to sing her country songs with a guitar

first of all if you're talking about million reasons then here she is playing it at the AMAs

okay her transitions aren't as quick as they would be if she'd been playing guitar her whole life, but they're hardly diabolical. 

Who the hell are you to tell her what she's interested in playing? She's obviously interested in broadening her musical arsenal, and she took the opportunity to learn guitar with mark... she has clearly been learning it for some time. She even performed with a guitar backstage at the MET gala long before the joanne era started... why would she do that if she didn't enjoy it or want to learn.

I got a guitar for christmas and have started to learn it, I can play the basic chords etc... I'd like to think that if I wanted to try my hand at an open mic night or something to improve my playing, I wouldn't be told to 'stick to what I know' by someone pretentious....

so so discouraging.

Archived