question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
5 hours ago, The Bling said:

Oh look, another questionable thread :selena:

Hide contents

Why? What made her think a Wizard Of Oz theme would fit Applause like :selena::selena::selena:

I have never watched that because I knew it would be cringey and I love the Wizard of Oz. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

For me it's Jo Calderone. Her jaw isn't strong enough to pull it off and she looks like she's gurning at times. 

2011-mtv-vmas-arrivals---lady-gaga-13145

jo-calderone-profile.jpg

:awkney:

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, dit said:

Using "John Wayne" as a symbol of the kind of "tough / problematic" men she is attracted to when John Wayne, in real life, was a disgusting racist piece of crap. 

She uses his name because he represents a bad boy from the wild West. The song isn't about him. 

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, ShockPop said:

The only time I cringe is when she acts like her fans are small children. Most are a bit younger than her but I'm 2 years younger and it makes me want to shoot myself.

Yeah. Same here. I'm only 2 years younger than her too. It makes me feel so stupid when I'm stood in the crowd at one of her shows. 

PopMonstre
2 hours ago, calmar said:

Naming a song after a slur for the Roma is pretty high up there

Nnnnn I love the song but I hateeee that she uses that word I just replace it with Gaga or something else when I’m singing along. :saladga:

TheSlash
41 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Whaaat I love her spins they’re cute! :cryga:

If it would be part of some choreography, I wouldn't mind, but she even did it in her AMA performance of TC :saladga:

Ew, David!

justanothergay

Most of these things are exactly why I love Gaga tbh :saladga: Almost all of these just show that she's an artist or a human.
Except the Skype Ball :poot:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

TeenIdle

I haven't read a single thing on this thread that makes me cringe :oprah: Some are artistic, some are funny and most of them are actually iconic

Enigma

I don’t get why you all say you want the old Gaga back then proceed to hate on every single crazy thing she has ever done.

Didnt we start stanning her because she was mysterious and over the top ?

Everyone is like « the meat dress was genius !!! » but then they say the Marina Abramovic thing was cringe, that being puked on was cringe, that wearing the Mona Lisa was cringe...

The hypocrisy towards ARTPOP is real. If she did those things in her early times you’d all EAT IT. It’s sad :triggered:

Schizophonic

her flying dress was a bit over the top.

and all of her interviews for her perfume, she was so stoned in them.

Schizophonic
8 hours ago, Rifek said:

here as well, she is so super mega high and trys to sell it as "method".

after all we know about her during that time is that she is clearly just stoned and can hardly think or even talk.

Emigrante

I don't get you all. All of those things are not cringy in my opinion, maybe excluding her treating her fans like a babies. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived