Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

The Bling

Oh look, another questionable thread :selena:

Spoiler

Why? What made her think a Wizard Of Oz theme would fit Applause like :selena::selena::selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally

The meat dress on Ellen, the art pop video. Gaga saying shed been in the cocoon for ages on the red carpet, goes to a fish and chip shop as a mermaid and to promote ARTPOP wears a mona lisa dress. The pale white look coming out of the hotel flying into a car. All my friends were in hysterics, they laughed at the Bowie tribute too :( I try to stand up for her but sometimes you cant. Same as pointing at a car door for someone to open it, thats not the Gaga I grew to like that lived down town NY. I got over her saying she was bisexual and pokerface was about lesbian sex and the meat dress was about gay rights. I laughed those off thinking 'shes high' lol. 

Sad a little bit when shes friendly with horrible people for fame. Perez,  R Kelly, Terry, even Elton - I dont like any of them. Thats her choice though, she might see a side of them we dont get to see. The awards show when she bends her head to be filmed and the other one where she buts into the interview on the red carpet looked a little rude. I think she was on drugs then though so maybe it doesnt count :) Dont get me wrong, shes filmed and photo'd more than any of us put together, im pretty sure we would all look stupid if everyone were able to pick out our bad moments. 

scallywally
8 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Oh look, another questionable thread :selena:

Reveal hidden contents

Why? What made her think a Wizard Of Oz theme would fit Applause like :selena::selena::selena:

There wasnt an apple in the Wizard of Oz. I found that quite funny tbh. :)

flynn99

How have i never seen this omg, this is so weird, even for Gaga but I live for it 

Black Jesus †

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

When she went on that Twitter tirade for the release of DWUW :wtfga:

:selena:

This was actually iconic!

Her demonstrating that she knows about all this rumors and that under all the fame, the crazy outfits, the makeup, she's just a human whith emotions and she can be hurt like everybody else.

But she's better than everybody else who tries to hurt her, because she says them "you can do what you want with me, but I'll always be myself".

Colourful

monketsharona

- Her radio interviews for Joanne.

- 'I'm doing jazz since I was 13.' 

- Her replacing 'I Wanna Be With You' by 'Dope'

TheSlash

I cringe everytime she does this:

giphy.gif

:icega: 

And this Abramovic video :stalkga:  :wtfga:

Ew, David!

GoldenPonyboy

- her playing guitare (sorry gurl, stick to the piano, youre good at that)

- never releasing Dance in the Dark as a single with a video

- the whole mess with R Kelly

- Volantis

- Her trip to space that never happened

-skype ball (wish I could forget tbh)

derpmonster
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

The meat dress on Ellen, the art pop video. Gaga saying shed been in the cocoon for ages on the red carpet, goes to a fish and chip shop as a mermaid and to promote ARTPOP wears a mona lisa dress. The pale white look coming out of the hotel flying into a car. All my friends were in hysterics, they laughed at the Bowie tribute too :( I try to stand up for her but sometimes you cant. Same as pointing at a car door for someone to open it, thats not the Gaga I grew to like that lived down town NY. I got over her saying she was bisexual and pokerface was about lesbian sex and the meat dress was about gay rights. I laughed those off thinking 'shes high' lol. 

Sad a little bit when shes friendly with horrible people for fame. Perez,  R Kelly, Terry, even Elton - I dont like any of them. Thats her choice though, she might see a side of them we dont get to see. The awards show when she bends her head to be filmed and the other one where she buts into the interview on the red carpet looked a little rude. I think she was on drugs then though so maybe it doesnt count :) Dont get me wrong, shes filmed and photo'd more than any of us put together, im pretty sure we would all look stupid if everyone were able to pick out our bad moments. 

Hmmm. I don't think many people found a lot of those things as questionable as you and your friends did. Many of these were great.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"I'm European"

2 hours ago, heels said:

Some of her interviews ("I'm like... European... So this is an honour as an American")

You know in ancient Greece, performing for sports used to be a huge thing and I'm Italian so being a European, it's a great honor for me to perform, as an American.

Queen of inadvertently promoting Gypsy? :stalkga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived