💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on God's Plan by Drake?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I just want to talk about this because I rarely see it discussed here even though it's such a massive hit, like many other hits out there nowadays. I thought the video was really sweet :wub:, but the song is just really undeserving of it. How do people find the song interesting enough to make it no. 1 for 5 weeks?? :huh: It sounds just like every other Drake song. Is this what the kids like now? At least Drake can get his million dollars back with all that spotify money I guess... I just feel super old even though I'm only 17 but I'm always rambling about how pop music has gone to ****. :madge: 

The woman here at 8:32 knows the tea though. :reductive:

It's a really nice video but tbh I would have probably been more inspired if it was leaked that he donated this much (privately) rather than him making a video out of it :poot:

rumours

I thought it was generally understood that Drake is a 21st century vocal titan, taking over the third position in the vocal trinity after Whitney’s passing? 

Twitter insiders report that Celine and Mariah are worried that he may supersede them and become “queen of the vocal trinity”. 

Drake.jpg

Inferno

sounds like any drake song ive ever heard

i like him, but hes so like....shoved down my throat by force and everyone like willingly hypes him up so much that im starting to avoid him like the plague. tired.

zakariah

Drake out here being the new Oprah/Ellen & giving away all the coins he earned from One Dance & Views :firega:

The reason why God's Plan has been #1 for 5 weeks now is probably because of the streams it's getting & also for the music video because it already has 98M views on YT, & it was only released 2 weeks ago.

Contrapoints

Error Code 696: Too gay to have an opinion for the topic at hand. Opinion not found. Please check hunty servers.

AmericanGUY

the song's okay but doesn't deserve to break spotify's record

38EgN4v.jpg

꧁ 𝕛'đ•§đ•–đ•Šđ•© đ•Ąđ•’đ•€ 𝕞𝕠𝕩𝕣𝕚𝕣 đ•„đ• đ•Šđ•„đ•– đ•€đ•–đ•Šđ•đ•– ꧂

gstring

Drake is not my cup of tea :reductive: actually what his biggest hit? Or what his most catchiest song he ever made? Or kaybe you guys could tell me what hid best song?  I wanna listen(other than hotline blink) .. Everybody know? 

Little little

Chromatislaps
19 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Error Code 696: Too gay to have an opinion for the topic at hand. Opinion not found. Please check hunty servers.

well you can have an opinion on this

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/screen-shot-2017-02-10-at-8-27-26-am.png?w=700

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/screen-shot-2017-02-10-at-8-23-45-am.png?w=519

Chromatislaps
3 minutes ago, gstring said:

Drake is not my cup of tea :reductive: actually what his biggest hit? Or what his most catchiest song he ever made? Or kaybe you guys could tell me what hid best song?  I wanna listen(other than hotline blink) .. Everybody know? 

well One Dance is a bop tbh

Chromatislaps
4 minutes ago, gstring said:

pls do refresh the page...apparently the original One Dance is hard to find on Youtube...so I reposted it with the proper REAL version

TheWitness

SHE SAYS DO YOU LOVE ME I TELL HER ONLY PARTLY I ONLY LOVE MY BED AND MY MAMA IM SORRY

Host Of Lyricasism

gstring
9 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

pls do refresh the page...apparently the original One Dance is hard to find on Youtube...so I reposted it with the proper REAL version

I can't play it on my browser neither on my youtube app :') wth happened  :giveup:

Little little

Chromatislaps
Just now, gstring said:

I can't play it on my browser neither on my youtube app :') wth happened  :giveup:

My "Gaga" curse

eatsh1t.gif

gstring
12 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

My "Gaga" curse

eatsh1t.gif

Well gurl now i can play it and yea... It's a BOP

Little little

Archived