1 minute ago, TheWitness said:

Since we Made it to Round 5 we have a twist 

THEMES :woot: 

This rounds theme is ... sadness

Voters are asked to be influenced by theme and weather their submission fits

I will be awarding points to those who fit the theme each round

LYRIC

“I bow down to pray ...”

@TheShameMonster @That J @Trepadation @Rumours1977 @Aleks @LADYGAGASHOOCK @freakumdress @DramaMonster @andrew23 @sethrb101 @The Bling @Jus @JGD @Queen of Venus

The inclusion of themes is such a good idea :giveup: This is gonna be interesting

I hope I can have time for this one :selena: Sorry for missing last one, I had too much stuff going on :toofunny:

I'll try my best :hug:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

TheWitness
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

The inclusion of themes is such a good idea :giveup: This is gonna be interesting

I hope I can have time for this one :selena: Sorry for missing last one, I had too much stuff going on :toofunny:

I'll try my best :hug:

It’s fine :hug: 

Host Of Lyricasism

TheWitness
On 13 March 2018 at 11:11 PM, DramaMonster said:

Me? First?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Not complaining! :triggered:

congrats :hug: 

Host Of Lyricasism

That J

Love the theme idea!!  It helps me keep my mind out of the dirty lyrics and into more substance. The dirty stuff was fun tho. 😉  

Looking forward to these!   Good job so far my PLAYAS. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Oriane

So I'm excluded just when it starts getting serious :air:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TheWitness
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

AHHHHHHHHH I FORGOT AGAIN

Run gurl

Host Of Lyricasism

The Bling
12 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Run gurl

I came up with 10 different lines :whitney::whitney::whitney: I sent you 4

Please tell me which one you like best, I can't choose :selena:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

TheWitness

Round 5

1.) I bow down to pray in this place where I am lying. Our baby has been born, but something's wrong, it’s much too still, I hear no crying. I guess in some strange way she knew she’d never have a father’s arms to hold her. And dying was her way of telling me he wasn’t coming down from Dover. 

2.) I bow down to pray, thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

3.) I bow down to pray, I looked in the mirror and decided to stay. Wasn't going to let love take me out that way.

4.) I bow down to pray. go home along again. need someone to numb the pain.

5.) I bow down to pray just a little bit, oh yeah. I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one. I heard a little love is better than none”

6.) I bow down to pray to Jesus Christ, there was a time I had a mother it was nice. Oh mother why aren't you here with me? 

7.)I bow down to pray, Turn away , 'Cause I'm awful just to see And all my hairs abandoned all my body All my agony , Know that I will never marry , Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo , I'm counting down the days to go

8.) I bow down to pray in the living room, but all that a stranger would see
Is one girl swaying alone
Stroking her cheek

9.)I bow down to pray... I'm paranoid, that I'm just seeing things, that I'm just insecure. I want to believe

It's just you and me.

10.) I bow down to pray, I’m proud of who I am, No more monsters, I can breathe again

Host Of Lyricasism

DOJA CAT
11 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

Round 5

1.) I bow down to pray in this place where I am lying. Our baby has been born, but something's wrong, it’s much too still, I hear no crying. I guess in some strange way she knew she’d never have a father’s arms to hold her. And dying was her way of telling me he wasn’t coming down from Dover. 

2.) I bow down to pray, thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end

3.) I bow down to pray, I looked in the mirror and decided to stay. Wasn't going to let love take me out that way.

4.) I bow down to pray. go home along again. need someone to numb the pain.

5.) I bow down to pray just a little bit, oh yeah. I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one. I heard a little love is better than none”

6.) I bow down to pray to Jesus Christ, there was a time I had a mother it was nice. Oh mother why aren't you here with me? 

7.)I bow down to pray, Turn away , 'Cause I'm awful just to see And all my hairs abandoned all my body All my agony , Know that I will never marry , Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo , I'm counting down the days to go

8.) I bow down to pray in the living room, but all that a stranger would see
Is one girl swaying alone
Stroking her cheek

9.)I bow down to pray... I'm paranoid, that I'm just seeing things, that I'm just insecure. I want to believe

It's just you and me.

10.) I bow down to pray, I’m proud of who I am, No more monsters, I can breathe again

I’m at school will vote later 

thank u, next

Archived