Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Possible Bloodpop® collab name

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She tried with THE CURE and it didn't work :lolga:  so I really don't know what it takes now to have a hit single :duck:

She didn’t try anything with The Cure :selena: 

It could have been a bigger hit with a music video and proper promo at the time of release, not 7 months later :triggered:.  People liked the song, she just didn’t take advantage of it.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She tried with THE CURE and it didn't work :lolga:  so I really don't know what it takes now to have a hit single :duck:

where did she try? lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Opulence

92ba11ac40f76eac1df95f6dc40cb928.473x473

Actually kind of living for this (fake) amateur homemade-by-Gaga Judas-teas album artwork, I wouldn't mind if it was real :laughga: 

Gracious Gaga
17 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Back to you Dan at the studio 

tumblr_p3p5dlQq2n1werq9lo1_500.gif

What is this gif from it’s amazing 

♥ Kindness Police.

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Paramore’s new music video Rose-Colored Boy :lolly: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Levine

First of all: I love the title and I wish it's true.

Second of all: if this has to be a summer smash hit, then it's too soon to release it.

I'd say wait until mid-April-beginning of May and then release the smasha!

SHALLOW
6 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Rose colored boy mv form Paramore

TheJoanneJoker

This is fake. The picture posted for the song is a girl who looks like Lady Gaga, there's been a thread about her few weeks ago.

No label or producer or whatsoever would upload a fake picture to the song.

Eddie
12 hours ago, JGD said:

She didn’t try anything with The Cure :selena: 

It could have been a bigger hit with a music video and proper promo at the time of release, not 7 months later :triggered:.  People liked the song, she just didn’t take advantage of it.

12 hours ago, ryanripley said:

where did she try? lol

I'm talking about the generic mainstream feel it had a la chainsmokers and you can't deny it. But it didn't had the impact we know it could have had...and don't come and talk me about promotion because drake and rihanna have singles that weren't promoted at all and they top the charts even when they were surprised release :cryga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

SwissMonster

Bloodpop confirmed on twitter that this isn’t the titel.

Back to you bob in the studio :gaysia:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm talking about the generic mainstream feel it had a la chainsmokers and you can't deny it. But it didn't had the impact we know it could have had...and don't come and talk me about promotion because drake and rihanna have singles that weren't promoted at all and they top the charts even when they were surprised release :cryga:

This is sadly true...radio was also very hesitant to play the song and saying it was because of a lack of an MV or performance is wrong because radio started dropping the track faster then the usual gap between a single release and an MV release. It was destined to do poorly. That being said an MV could of possibly encouraged radio programmers to re play the song again so we can't really say it had absolutely no chance even with an MV...but yeah it wasnt going to be some big hit lol. At most I think the MV could of helped give the song a little more longevity and the song would of crossed 280M-300M on spotify though (which would of been a big achievement for Gaga's current streaming standards). 

gagzus
On 3/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Does she have to dumb herself down to get a hit? :huh:

so making a song that's fun and pop = dumb? this is the attitude i can't stand from a lot of stans and even gaga herself sometimes.

y'all take life too seriously, not all music has to be serious

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

so making a song that's fun and pop = dumb? this is the attitude i can't stand from a lot of stans and even gaga herself sometimes.

y'all take life too seriously, not all music has to be serious

You are the one who said "mainstream" but k :air:

I'm all about her making a fun and pop song, but if it's some basic Chainsmokers reject ala TC (mainstream) then no, she can keep that :air:

Archived