music news

Sza was ‘mad as hell’ about not winning a grammy

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

I can understand where she is coming from, but like be grateful you've got a career in music. There are so many artists out there that haven't been signed to a label and never make it, let alone win a Grammy. 

bloody g

She deserved at least one, it wasn't thst much to ask. She has every right to be mad, I was too.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Ferrer Zorola

I mean... is being mad at the Academy for not winning the thing now?

this is a deja vu and last times it has happened the people mad were also black... very Childish Gambino of ha

Idk I don’t like her music and now that she was revealed to be homophobic I don’t like her either. 

the sound of 2017? for real?... for an album to define a year first you need it to be known at least and still that doesn’t grant anything 

also what kind of stage name is Sizza 🍕 

giphy.gif

LIFE IS GOOD

Thomas P
50 minutes ago, The Surrealist said:

If she think accolades don't mean a thing, what is she mad for? The gag is Sza didn't even believe in her own album and saw that other people hyped it up, so she took a chance to make everyone else look like a loser for not letting her win.

Damn > Ctrl

I disagree but that’s just me

OT: My friend and I are very over dramatic, so I’m just gonna start this off with that. 

After Gaga’s snubs in the Pop categories, we wanted to shut the tv off, but then I said “SZA might of lost every other award she’s been nominated for, but we need to keep watching to see her win, cause there’s no way they would snub her for everything”. And then they did. 

So we watched the rest of the show (barely, only really watching performances we wanted to see ie. Gambino, Bruno, Rihanna) and after she did Broken Clocks, The tv went off, and we both shed a tear for a Grammys that made us just as mad as the year before. 

Ctrl is a masterpeice, and the fact it didn’t win honeslty proves to me that the Grammys ARE over (something I’ve been saying since Beyoncé selftitled Lost AOTY). 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The Child
1 hour ago, Poope MOnster said:

“I wanted to be honest as ****, and if today I’m just mad as hell, I don’t want to say something that reflects me being mad as hell.”

Wow I love this! Such a great way of thinking! :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I mean... is being mad at the Academy for not winning the thing now?

this is a deja vu and last times it has happened the people mad were also black... very Childish Gambino of ha

Idk I don’t like her music and now that she was revealed to be homophobic I don’t like her either. 

the sound of 2017? for real?... for an album to define a year first you need it to be known at least and still that doesn’t grant anything 

also what kind of stage name is Sizza 🍕 

giphy.gif

Do you have receipts to prove the fact that she’s homophobic?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Damon

It's so damn cringy when an artist goes around telling they deserved a grammy, it's like a thing you and everybody know but don't tell to the press :toofunny:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Lord Temptation

It’s just a stupid statue sis. Your talent (and your fans:sis:) speaks for itself (hopefully :laughga:) and anyways being nominated is itself an accolade. The “winner” always comes down to money and politics :bye: So stop sounding like a sore loser when you should be acting like you dont care :queenga:

Ferrer Zorola
14 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

yup you can try googling

sza homophobic :chica:

LIFE IS GOOD

The Surrealist
23 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

kMxnA3e.png

:giggle:

ItsTommyBitch

Lol at that 7 year old tweet that people have already been talking about for years.

She deserved at least one grammy, and she lost to some rather mediocre acts in some of those categories.

That is all :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ryusei

I mean, the grammys are cancelled now anyways so dont worry gurl

Musery

Archived