💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

Optimus

Make your choice. If HML is good, then why does he always suck?

His beats on BTW( album) are not so good )for me). They are not so heavy so I can not feel them. But HML is a good one ;

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

His beats on BTW( album) are not so good )for me). They are not so heavy so I can not feel them. But HML is a good one ;

I don't know, Government Hooker is pretty heavy. Almost all of BTW is a sonic boom tbh.

sobercool

To be honest, I think this is just a tiny snippet of the whole song and maybe the it is better than we expect. Just like when she teased HML on Gagavision.

What I hear sounds like nothing special, but I'll wait until the FULL version to judge.

Edited by sobercool

Creyk

I found a video which only has the song. I downloaded it and I listen to it on repeat, after a while you just hear it better.

Here it is if you want it:

jeremiah saint

Thats what I hate about little monsters who meet Gaga, I know its super exciting but honestly if the queen is playing a new ****ing song, you shut the **** up and listen/take video with your phone you don't self promote yourself screamign GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD! ugh i wanna hear the song soo bad

i know gaga fans can be so stupid

joeymonda

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how anybody can have an opinion on this yet?

F*ck your perfect illusion

jeremiah saint

To be honest, I think this is just a tiny snippet of the whole song and maybe the it is better than we expect. Just like when she teased HML on Gagavision.

What I hear sounds like nothing special, but I'll wait until the FULL version to judge.

the HML snippet on gagavision was divine