๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

Kingdom Gaga

I'm not going to judge, obviously, because I can barely hear a thing, but they said that it was a new song, not necessarily a new single. For all we know it could be an album filler.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt sound like Music Gaga in the newest video it sounds like "Music _____ Baby" but not Gaga....

Arturo

I'm not going to judge, obviously, because I can barely hear a thing, but they said that it was a new song, not necessarily a new single. For all we know it could be an album filler.

And when has Gaga had a filler in her albums before? :sweep:

wendy_bond007

What are the intentions of the cd?

and yes i wish monsters were nicer to people

This is what the girl put on the cd.
everyone of you putting her down, YOU WATCH THIS! And be ASHAMED of urself!

Gerrard174

I heard Music "Lala" fame and ____

or maybe Luv luv ... omg that sounds so childish tbh

Edited by kyan0411

GlitteredSpandex

Post from the girl who said "Listen to my CD"

She's just 15.

i don't want anything to do with the Monster fan base anymore after what happened tonight. I've been crying nonstop for the past 2 hours, i'm having trouble breathing right now, i feel very light headed, and i feel like i'm going to faint. **** you all who have told me to go kill myself and who are continuing to bully me nonstop on twitter & other social media websites. You know what, how do you know i won't say i've had enough and go kill myself? HOW DO YOU ****ING KNOW. I can't anymore. I just really ****ing can't. You all talk about how bullying is bad and how we need to stop & come together as a fan base ... meanwhile you're ****ing tweeting about me AND I SEE IT ON MY TIMELINE. I'm tired of everyone saying they're my friend, making fun of me, and than when they found out it was me, & felt "sorry". YOU WEREN'T ****ING SORRY WHEN YOU WERE BULLYING ME ON TWITTER NOW WERE YOU? **** everyone. LADY ****ING GAGA HAS MY CD BITCHES, AND I HOPE SHE ****ING WATCHES IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GlitteredSpandex

"find something that you really love"

"music, gaga"

that's what I hear.

Edited by solitude

Arturo

I heard Music "Lala" fame and ____

or maybe Luv luv ... omg that sounds so childish tbh

We're all hearing different things so we can't be sure if it's childish or not

EGOT2027

Post from the girl who said "Listen to my CD"

She's just 15.

i don't want anything to do with the Monster fan base anymore after what happened tonight. I've been crying nonstop for the past 2 hours, i'm having trouble breathing right now, i feel very light headed, and i feel like i'm going to faint. **** you all who have told me to go kill myself and who are continuing to bully me nonstop on twitter & other social media websites. You know what, how do you know i won't say i've had enough and go kill myself? HOW DO YOU ****ING KNOW. I can't anymore. I just really ****ing can't. You all talk about how bullying is bad and how we need to stop & come together as a fan base ... meanwhile you're ****ing tweeting about me AND I SEE IT ON MY TIMELINE. I'm tired of everyone saying they're my friend, making fun of me, and than when they found out it was me, & felt "sorry". YOU WEREN'T ****ING SORRY WHEN YOU WERE BULLYING ME ON TWITTER NOW WERE YOU? **** everyone. LADY ****ING GAGA HAS MY CD BITCHES, AND I HOPE SHE ****ING WATCHES IT!!!!!!!!!!!

We can be friends. Your cover is amazing. :hug:

cosmicluvrr

LOL, that's funny how she plays music like when NOBTR was playing. This woman!

GlitteredSpandex

:lmao:

drama queen

People are telling her to kill herself, like omg

She sounds like a whiny little b---h TBH.

I genuinely hope she grows a pair.

again, she's a child.