Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Britney sings Sinatra

justanothergay

Featured Posts

Just now, Bio said:

She hired someone to imitate her voice and sing for her lol do you really think she wrote those songs? :lolga: She PRETENDED to play the piano on the Onyx Hotel Tour, she even gets up during the song and the piano keeps playing lol. 

We all know she did hire Myah Marie, but Glory is all Britney if you ask me, which is something I celebrate, as I mentioned earlier she's getting herself back after all this time.

Yes I think she did, she has even refused putting her name on stuff that's not hers on the past, and you can see many interviews by artists who have co-written with her who speak wonders about her creativity when she does write.

She has a piano player dear, she's not the first artist to stand up and let the band keep on playing the rest, Gaga included :awkney:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Oh I'm not worried about Brit-Brit. I'm worried about a world where there's people who stan a fraud.

Of course you are.  That's why you're commenting on her.

I'm not sure how simple this has to be: The more you comment on her, the wealthier she becomes.

You're fighting a completely loosing battle.  You just can't win.  All those shitty 'talented' bands/artists who complain about Britney will remain in their gutter.

All the critics learned the hard way, 'demoralized' as she just became wealthier and wealthier.

aaronyoji

ugh god even if she manages to sing it "decently" (for like, her terms) she's still adding unnecessary runs, and pop tonalities to it, as do most pop singers cuz they think thats what you do to every genre :neyde: it sort of cancels out the fact that she's singing okay, for me at least........ 

PrincessDiez
4 hours ago, babs said:

You said she had no talent, I gave you a talent. Want another?

Another One?

Is this enough?

Am I onto something?

PREACHHHH HONEEEEY

Cobyy

LordEnigma
10 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Unfiltered version:

But this doesn’t sound good - she does all these weird things with her voice that may sound good to an untrained ear but are just gimmicks in reality.

I like her music from the past and it’s cool that she’s getting better - but her voice is still very subpar.

7 hours ago, mzncb said:

Of course you are.  That's why you're commenting on her.

I'm not sure how simple this has to be: The more you comment on her, the wealthier she becomes.

You're fighting a completely loosing battle.  You just can't win.  All those shitty 'talented' bands/artists who complain about Britney will remain in their gutter.

All the critics learned the hard way, 'demoralized' as she just became wealthier and wealthier.

All add to my post that those artists/bands that never made it and took it out on Britney never deserved anything.

Britney has made BILLIONS for the entertainment industry.  Those dumb journalists/music critics who lashed out at Britney love to pretend she didn't make fortunes for their pathetic industry.

The Child
9 hours ago, Bio said:

Oh I'm not worried about Brit-Brit. I'm worried about a world where there's people who stan a fraud.

A fraud? But is she claiming she’s the greatest singer in the world? No so let us stan a “fraud”. We know she doesn’t sing, can’t dance and all, we’ve heard it all and we still don’t care and still stan so instead of wasting your time, log out and take some fresh air. Have a good day.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

A fraud? But is she claiming she’s the greatest singer in the world? No so let us stan a “fraud”. We know she doesn’t sing, can’t dance and all, we’ve heard it all and we still don’t care and still stan so instead of wasting your time, log out and take some fresh air. Have a good day.

She claims she's a singer and she's not, that's called a fraud. Listen, you can stan whoever you want to, if you like frauds, that's your prerogative (see what I did there) but at least own up to it. You don't need to fume when other people call it like it is.

31 minutes ago, Bio said:

She claims she's a singer and she's not, that's called a fraud. Listen, you can stan whoever you want to, if you like frauds, that's your prerogative (see what I did there) but at least own up to it. You don't need to fume when other people call it like it is.

Beyonce claims she's a songwriter and she's not, that's called a fraud.

See? No difference.

But I take great pleasure in the unbothered Britney frustrating you to depression.

untitled
32 minutes ago, Bio said:

You don't need to fume when other people call it like it is.

Says you?

ff4ddfd51fb2fce2172473caf4eea049.gif

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

9 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Beyonce claims she's a songwriter and she's not, that's called a fraud.

See? No difference.

But I take great pleasure in the unbothered Britney frustrating you to depression.

What do I have to do with Beyoncé? lol

36 minutes ago, Bio said:

What do I have to do with Beyoncé? lol

I actually don't think either are frauds but why do you have a problem with Britney performing for Britney fans?

Archived