Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
tech

Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ officially introduced


ARTCHAOS

Featured Posts

ARTCHAOS
13 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

ew, S8 looks so much better :saladga: 

1 minute ago, Blond said:

It looks the same as S8 or shall i say ....even worse

I think they should make all glass screen without those annoying black parts.Camera shape also looks terrible.I hope Samsung X will fix many problems ;)

I will quote myself:

1 minute ago, Rafr88 said:

They are exactly the same phone but with a right fingerprint placement:stalkga:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Rafr88 said:

The camera is the first phone camera with dual-aperture so thats a pretty big deal for photography lovers:tony:

But other than that, they are exactly the same phone but with a right fingerprint placement:stalkga:

It's good for the owners of the S8 because their phones do not look like blocks like the S7 when the S8 came out. S8 is still a good deal tho

shook

honestly, the dumb reputation that these phones have bad cameras is crazy to me! all it took was one google search to know these phones are capable of incredible photography

but since the camera isn't my biggest need when buying a phone, i'm not that shook about getting the S8 not too long ago (even if the fingerprint scanner is awkward af :madge:)

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
11 minutes ago, Rafr88 said:

I think the Note 9 won't be much different about the S9+ tho, rather than the s-pen, and the screens are already big with the edge to edge design

The s-pen is really the only think I'm waiting on, but I think they will jump to 8GB or ram, or possibly refine the under-screen fingerprint scanner. They were rumored to be used on the s9, but they just didn't get it to perfection quick enough. 

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Adga
14 minutes ago, JGD said:

I like that lilac color.

Also, I find it hilarious how Samsung and their fan boys come after Apple’s Animoji, only for them to follow :toofunny: 

They copy each other everytime, thats not new.

Link to post
Share on other sites

rumours
3 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

That was the Note 7 :trollga:

 

21 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That was the note 7, wrong phone.

‘Twas a joke, my friends. :trollga:

I’m aware that it was the Note 7.

tumblr_of1nplVeaW1tqh2yyo1_400.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley
Just now, JGD said:

What is this sorcery

ikr! i've lowered my data plan to 1GB a month since i'm not even hitting half that! my iphone didn't have as many data settings and customisation like the S8 has and the wifi reach for my iphone was cat piss in comparison to my iphone

my S8 is always connected to wifi at home now but my iphone would disconnect a lot when i was in my bedroom :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97

Super interested in seeing what they do about software Hank and the camera. Give Google a run for their money so that when I get a Pixel 3, Google will make it take holographic pictures instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97
38 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

shook

honestly, the dumb reputation that these phones have bad cameras is crazy to me! all it took was one google search to know these phones are capable of incredible photography

but since the camera isn't my biggest need when buying a phone, i'm not that shook about getting the S8 not too long ago (even if the fingerprint scanner is awkward af :madge:)

It drives me insane too that Android in general has bad cameras even though that's so not true. Pixel 2 for life.

Link to post
Share on other sites

boyerased

Though everyone knew the specs before the announcement, I was still surprised with the camera. Design is okay since the s8 is beautiful, though if you have an s8 there’s almost no reason to upgrade except for the camera. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sestri Levante

The camera technology looks pretty impressive with this one, but it's way off my budget for me to get it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sizzily

I used to think the screen edges were neat but it looks so inconvenient.

Inside my head I have the best time
Link to post
Share on other sites

FalsePromise

Tbh it's insane to spend 1000$ on a phone! I bought Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for like 170$ and it gave me more than some much more expensive phones, especially battery life, I can get even 12hrs of screen on time per charge! Spending a lot of money on things like phones is just stupid, there's a new version of Android every year, and phones rarely get more than two updates (if they're lucky), and they start slowing down not to mention how easy it is for em to brake. I'll be buying Xiaomi from now on, cuz it really is a great phone, for my needs. + it's not expensive if it breaks or gets stolen it's cheap to replace it with some newer model :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

aaron l
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

so did i :selena: but we're probably better off waiting for the phone after this for an upgrade that's more noticable

1 hour ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Nnn I just got the S8:selena:

Literally same like a little over a month ago :toofunny:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...