achievement

Billboard updates Lady Gaga's US sales

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, americlanos said:

how many years till poker face hits 8 milions? 

84?

We need Kylie to promote it

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

DeanWinchester

so no chances for Diamond for JD and TF (album) this year on the 10th anniversary? Sad.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Saint Hollywood

When LG6 arrives, everyone here better buy and stream it with any chance they get

Or else the Gaga curse will strike them with a lifetime of heterosexuality

47wBCbf.gif

James Gibson

Going through the article, they listed the biggest songs on Hot 100 that peaked at #2 and Bad Romance is in the 37th place.

But I remember some time ago they made a list of the biggest hits in each position and BR was the biggest #2 song of all time. I DEMAND A RECOUNT GOOD SIS GAGA WAS SCAMMED :fthis:

Or was it a list of the BEST #2 hits of all time and BR got first place :lolga: now I'm uncertain tbh :lolga:

3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

so no chances for Diamond for JD and TF (album) this year on the 10th anniversary? Sad.

I thought this too :( 

The fact that Cheek to Cheek has almost outsold ARTPOP is so sad 💀 I guess that album really was a flop… smh

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

is Applause officially 3x platinum already?

It has been 3x Platinum since Feb 2015 lmao

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

I thought this too :( 

Bobby ****ing sucks when it comes to discounting. Several times they discounted Gaga's best selling songs (PF, BR) along with MR when Gaga promoted (Grammys and Coachella weeks, iirc) but he never included JD in the discounts. Huge missed opportunities to bridge the gap.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Bobby ****ing sucks when it comes to discounting. Several times they discounted Gaga's best selling songs (PF, BR) along with MR when Gaga promoted (Grammys and Coachella weeks, iirc) but he never included JD in the discounts. Huge missed opportunities to bridge the gap.

God sake. They need to discount The Fame as a whole by the looks of it as well 

OMG! Finally! Been waiting for this thread for so long (that I simply have to comment now). When I saw the thread title I thought I must be dreaming or that someone made a troll thread :D . I'm so happy we finally got this without being in a period when Gaga releases something... ;) 

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Archived