💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

spookytanooki

Just got this email. **** liiife.

"Hi Tyler,

We start the pre-order at 10am tomorrow. We have about 250 books. There’s a very slim chance you’ll be able to get a book at 12pm. All books pre-orders will be taken on a first come first serve basis.

Best,

NEW MUSEUM STORE"

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Supposedly, there are already people in line. ****. It's not like I have anything to do tonight or tomorrow, but I don't feel like waiting outside for 20 hours. :'(

spookytanooki

Supposedly, there are already people in line. ****. It's not like I have anything to do tonight or tomorrow, but I don't feel like waiting outside for 20 hours. :'(

You should do it and we can go to the book signing together :P

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

education is way more important than meeting a pop star. We don't care if you have to skip college classes, if we are able to make our parents stand in line while we're at school, we will and you will deal. As long as you get your ****ing book, you shouldn't care if other people who got it are "devoted fans" or whatever. being a devoted fan doesn't mean you should skip school, and because you'd rather learn than seeing a hooker with a big mole, you're not a lousy fan.

lololololololol

Lana Winters

....and? I'm coming all the way from Philly and missing COLLEGE classes, where my attendance in them is pretty much up to the limit. If you were truly devoted to meet her, you'd take off for one day of class, especially if you're in high school...

*I don't appreciate you coming at me basically implying that I'm not a devoted enough fan to see her just because I can't skip school. I've been going into school practically dying each day because I can't miss any more days unless I want to lose my credits and stay back. 8 days maximum.I'm not going to be held back just because I'm not "devoted" enough in your eyes when I've been a fan since Nov. 2008.

You should do it and we can go to the book signing together :P

Oh, I'm still going. I just don't know what time. Now people on Twitter are saying that they kicked everyone out and aren't letting people line up until midnight. Although, they could just be saying that to discourage people from showing up early.

Lana Winters

Oh, I'm still going. I just don't know what time. Now people on Twitter are saying that they kicked everyone out and aren't letting people line up until midnight. Although, they could just be saying that to discourage people from showing up early.

:toofunny:

ONLY 250 BOOKS?!? Killing myself.

And whoever said that you're not devoted to meeting Gaga if you don't skip class, **** you. You don't know ANYONE'S situation with their education, a lot of students and their families work their asses off so they get to go to school and it's not a joke to them. Apparently you don't take your education seriously, I'm guilty of this as well, but that DOES NOT give you a right to call someone a "bad fan" or "not devoted" because they don't want to or CAN'T miss class.

As a side note, I totally would be waiting in line right now for this if I didn't have class tomorrow morning

2wg956x.jpg

GrandchildDavid

ONLY 250 BOOKS?!? Killing myself.

And whoever said that you're not devoted to meeting Gaga if you don't skip class, **** you. You don't know ANYONE'S situation with their education, a lot of students and their families work their asses off so they get to go to school and it's not a joke to them. Apparently you don't take your education seriously, I'm guilty of this as well, but that DOES NOT give you a right to call someone a "bad fan" or "not devoted" because they don't want to or CAN'T miss class.

As a side note, I totally would be waiting in line right now for this if I didn't have class tomorrow morning

a>

I see that you had already met her though. :( Good for you. I want to let her know how much the little monsters from China LOVE her and want her to tour once in China. :(

ChicaSkas

I normally don't say things like this, but: You would be a fool on the highest order if you didn't.

I would hightail it to get in line if I were you. Imagine how lucky you are out of all of us to be able to go there. I'm 3,000 miles away in California, now, and I'd do just about anything to be in your shoes, so you go for me and for the dozens of other people that read this thread and can't go. And when you think about it, you are doing this for yourself! Think of the adventure you will have! Don't forget to bring blankets, snacks, waters, and a video game or book.

If you do it. Do it for us! And take pictures. This opportunity does NOT come around much.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I normally don't say things like this, but: You would be a fool on the highest order if you didn't.

I would hightail it to get in line if I were you. Imagine how lucky you are out of all of us to be able to go there. I'm 3,000 miles away in California, now, and I'd do just about anything to be in your shoes, so you go for me and for the dozens of other people that read this thread and can't go. And when you think about it, you are doing this for yourself! Think of the adventure you will have! Don't forget to bring blankets, snacks, waters, and a video game or book.

If you do it. Do it for us! And take pictures. This opportunity does NOT come around much.

Goddamn this! :cry:

What I wouldn't do to be in your shoes. It's the opportunity of a lifetime.

Hopefully most of you will get a chance to pre-order the book. Good luck to you all! And I feel sorry for all the people that won't be able to go 'cause of school. I know exactly how you feel. :heart: :hug:

I wish I had opportunities like this :cry:

EDIT: I typed "this" before and a pole dancing rabbit showed up what the ****.

Edited by HLK

ChicaSkas

I wish I had opportunities like this :cry:

EDIT: I typed "this" before and a pole dancing rabbit showed up what the ****.

:dies:

That is a Kayla thing.

:lol:

this.

You're gonna hafta ask her about that because I have ZERO clue :lala:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

:dies:

That is a Kayla thing.

:lol:

this.

You're gonna hafta ask her about that because I have ZERO clue :lala:

It was so awkward :toofunny: