đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

*I'm so desperate to go. I'm making my parents go for the pre-order when I'm in school.

*:cry: If the line isn't huge.

Damn, everything is always in NY. I hate living in irrelevant-ville!

Haha, It's not all it's cracked up to be. I live in NJ (about 2.5-3 hours from the city, which is fairly close), and I spend a ****ing FORTUNE on trying to meet her. And it's so competitive here, that 99% of the time, I don't get to meet her. It's crazy. I've easily spent $8,000 in the past year and a half.

I know people who have spent over $15,000, pissed off their families, failed classes, lost jobs. It's nuts out here haha.

Darcklighter22

dam I wish she did a few signing in different places (like while being in the country for BTW promo) , it would be so awesome to live closer to NY the book is one of the things she's putting out i'm most looking forward ever (other than her music) plus to have it signed and possibly a photo up...i'm crying on the inside :emo:

tumblr_lt77s1sjHm1qdlkgg.gif

Edited by Darcklighter22

pink sushi

Everything always in NY.... :redface:

If i was able to go to this...I'd prefer if it was just gaga at the signing. I don't think i want to meet Terry............... :eww:

Darcklighter22

Everything always in NY.... :redface:

If i was able to go to this...I'd prefer if it was just gaga at the signing. I don't think i want to meet Terry............... :eww:

yeah he might wanna photograph your cleavage then post it on his diary blog thing :eww:

I just looked at this place on google maps, and it's between Rivington Street and Stanton Street!!! She definitely picked this place on purpose haha I'm totally going and it's going to be awesome

LORD GAGA

I need one, and i havent ordered it yet =[ any chance any of you could help me get one and send it to me? =] i would be so grateful!! =]