Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Anyone wanna be my "line buddy?"

You should probably ask the people standing around you :) unless you mean pairing up with someone further ahead who is also on GGD.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It's only the biggest city in the US.

And it's her hometown.

302wc9g.jpg

Those aren't really good reasons. Most authors have book signings all over the place.

Edited by BabyDoll

gagaisitalian

It's only the biggest city in the US.

And it's her hometown.

302wc9g.jpg

You both live in/around New York so you don't understand where I'm coming from. I think many people would agree that we feel left out when it comes to signings.

Can someone do a uk girl a favor? Tell her to get on with announcing the uk tour dates! I have £100 with her name on it!

Lana Winters

Those aren't really good reasons. Most authors have book signings all over the place.

Yes, but... Gaga really isn't an "author" and it's mainly Terry's book.

Yes, but... Gaga really isn't an "author" and it's mainly Terry's book.

What does that matter? Book signings take place everywhere regardless.

Americano

Are we seriously debating why it's in NYC?

SHE LIVES THERE and it's the media capital of the US.

Period. Sorry, she doesn't give two f's about cities that the rest of us are from. That's reality, and you should've accepted that back in 2008.

lauramonster

She doesn't have time to do a loads of book signings, authors can dedicate a lot of time to that but Gaga have to do lots of things. Actually we're lucky that she can do a book signing

Americano

I suppose it's best to put the album on the back burner for a book signing tour.

:troll:

She doesn't have time to do a loads of book signings, authors can dedicate a lot of time to that but Gaga have to do lots of things. Actually we're lucky that she can do a book signing

I suppose it's best to put the album on the back burner for a book signing tour.

:troll:

Point to me where I said she should do a book tour? All I meant was that there's plenty of other relevant cities she could have done this in, but I understand why she would prefer NY.

Edited by BabyDoll