Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

I'm so upset my parents wouldn't let me go. :(

But my friend is going and said she will tell Gaga about how I couldn't go and will bring her a letter for me :)

lol, propagaga already got confirmation that it wasn't her and that it was just a session singer. the writers of the song said that!

AND THANKSGIRL!!! I WISH YOU WERE THERE :(

Really?! Oh I always thought there was still confusion! K well that's that then

Well. You have a week to think of something to say. And hopefully it won't magically disappear when you actually meet her

I wish I could have come too :cry: :cry: ....but so excited for you and everyone else!!!

Really?! Oh I always thought there was still confusion! K well that's that then

Well. You have a week to think of something to say. And hopefully it won't magically disappear when you actually meet her

I wish I could have come too :cry: :cry: ....but so excited for you and everyone else!!!

I think i'm gonna make her something too, LOL. Not what we were planning to do though.

But yeah, last time when I met her, I was extremely nervous. This time I definitely won't be, so i'll be really hyped up to her.

I think i'm gonna make her something too, LOL. Not what we were planning to do though.

But yeah, last time when I met her, I was extremely nervous. This time I definitely won't be, so i'll be really hyped up to her.

Awh, good!

And don't make our puppets yet :redface: (well, you can if you want..heh)

Awh, good!

And don't make our puppets yet :redface: (well, you can if you want..heh)

no! we need to make them together! Did you check out those videos I tweeted you btw?

and I need to think of something unique and that I could do real quick. Oh and it can't be big. I wanna hand it to her myself.

Got my ticket! I was one of the first 25 people! Now I need to decide what I should tell her...suggestions? nothing stupid, haha.

LEAK OUT OF CONTROL :troll::troll:

Do u guys think theres any chance of meeting her without a ticket?

lol no chance at all. but you could stalk her at her hotel? or go to the barney's gaga workshop opening?

lol no chance at all. but you could stalk her at her hotel? or go to the barney's gaga workshop opening?

I'm thinking maybe I could go and get a glimpse of her walking in And when is the Barney's thing?

Darcklighter22

blah I dont wanna see photos from it it's only a week away lol, but jeff's leaked photo ..omg :dead:

I'm thinking maybe I could go and get a glimpse of her walking in And when is the Barney's thing?

when she's walking in, she's probably gonna go through an alternative entrance, considering the neighborhood is horrible. The barney's thing is on the 21st @ midnight.

Is there anywhere to watch this like the BTW album meet & greet?