Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga x Terry Richardson book signing in NYC

Rito

Featured Posts

*How can it be true when they didn't pre-order the book yet? That doesn't start until 10am tomorrow.

* :roll:

Not sure, I just know that apparently this afternoon they gave out tickets to the people who were there last night, I've talked to people who got them. :confuse:

ChicaSkas

@ Famous and @ Asdifierie ....... I'm so glad you guys made it!!! Take tons of pictures and video, and if you see any paper advertisments, posters, promotional materials that are advertising this signing, either take pictures of them or quietly "liberate" them if you can -- having advertisments/tickets they gave you/ armbands/ posters/ papers adds to the provenance of your books and increases the value (if you get books, is this just the line for pre-ordering?) And above all, ask as many questions of the people in charge as you can. Make friends in line :) and have them hold your spots so you can get a good scope-out of the situation.... I'm so glad people from Gaga Daily are going to this.

and if either one of you might be able to buy me a book.... :sweat: well I'd just pay you and love you to death. :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

@ Famous and @ Asdifierie ....... I'm so glad you guys made it!!! Take tons of pictures and video, and if you see any paper advertisments, posters, promotional materials that are advertising this signing, either take pictures of them or quietly "liberate" them if you can -- having advertisments/tickets they gave you/ armbands/ posters/ papers adds to the provenance of your books and increases the value (if you get books, is this just the line for pre-ordering?) And above all, ask as many questions of the people in charge as you can. Make friends in line :) and have them hold your spots so you can get a good scope-out of the situation.... I'm so glad people from Gaga Daily are going to this.

and if either one of you might be able to buy me a book.... :sweat: well I'd just pay you and love you to death. :sara:

Oh I'm not actually there :cry: ....I SO wish, I'm just talking to my friends who are there!

You can talk to us, then! Are you excited? :flop:

That's why I'm on here. I will be when we actually get to meet her. I was supposed to at the Mohegan Sun and Radio City shows during the first Monster Ball, but she cancelled the meet & greets. Bitch owes me three pictures. :P

KrisFromMars

But the preorder starts at 10AM?!

i have school and i cant skip

[url=2wg956x.jpg

Edited by alex mcqueen

KrisFromMars

Oh, aw that sucks :(. I'm sure all the tickets will be gone by 5:45 pm tomorrow though?

yehh i know but you bet your :lag: ass i will be standing out waiting all day saturday to meet her :troll:

To anyone who meets her..please give her the following list of things she needs to do:

Join these boards

Go onto www.trollthisway.tumblr.com

Release the following: second BTW video, BTW mariachi version, the next Gagavision, The Fame: Pt. II, EllenBall Special, The Greatest Thing, extended Judas video, Yoü & I states/city versions, confirmation press release on if she's banging Taylor Kinney, Born This Way Ball dates, official title of Born This Way Ball, Glitter and Grease studio version, a statement on which song she wrote in Cleveland last year, Marry the Night video, Yoü & I cover art on iTunes, statement on LAG's departure, alternate Fame Monster covers, Born This Way explicit version, Monster Ball in theaters, etc. etc.

And if you want, you can tell her about my charity org on campus, OU Little Monsters :sweat:

Have fun though! :pride:

ChicaSkas

Everyone near me is asleep. It's mad boring. :(

You need a nintendo :mel:

and a warm hot cocoa. and if it's New York, blankets :hug:

So glad you are there though. Did you read my previous post?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Lana Winters

*My dad's in line now. I think he got there before the 250.

*He had trouble parking but he said he only lost about 40 spots with that.

*30 mins before that someone posted they counted 189.

*I'm freaked. :excited2: Not paying attention in school at all today tbh.

GlamGorgeousGG

euhg1l.jpg

Lining Up for Lady Gaga at the New Museum

The preemptive line-up began yesterday morning with a half-dozen youngsters, a wicker couch, and a bunch of sleeping bags. Such was the encampment outside the New Museum, where Little Monsters have since queued to pre-order the $50 book needed to meet Lady Gaga and Terry Richardson in person next week. As reported earlier, the duo collaborated on the photography book, and will participate in a signing event on November 22.

By nightfall, the police barricades were in place to control the crowd that had already reached the corner of Stanton Street. Now, as of 9 am, the group extends further east and turns the corner onto Chrystie. Sales begin in just about an hour (10 am); first come first served.

2vhx92g.jpg

http://www.boweryboo...the-new-museum/

Wish I could be there!