Music Truthtell posts Snip of "Wet Paint"/ Calls PopMusicFacts "Wet Pu$$y"

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AnnTakamaki
4 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

When will this account get exposed?? There have been too many threads already...

there've been many expose thread but some people just never learn 

Illuminati

If I see one more insider I'm quitting this website, enough of you gullible trolls giving those attention whores a platform, even worse if it's the ggd users behind all of them. You can tell it's a bunch of young gays fighting over who can come up with the most believable concept to somehow make all of this about themselves. And it just gets worse every time. I don't know what makes the ATRL little monsters different but they usually don't give into **** like this.

The insider **** is giving this fanbase a bad look at this point. Find an extra hobby if GGD is getting boring, don't give a platform for toxicity that eventually leads up to Gaga being hurt by you guys pretending it's a "broken promise". You'll see it's all fake but there will be a new thread about the new or same insider giving info and it will be the same thing all over again.

vinster13
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

If I see one more insider I'm quitting this website, enough of you gullible trolls giving those attention whores a platform, even worse if it's the ggd users behind all of them. You can tell it's a bunch of young gays fighting over who can come up with the most believable concept to somehow make all of this about themselves. And it just gets worse every time. I don't know what makes the ATRL little monsters different but they usually don't give into **** like this.

The insider **** is giving this fanbase a bad look at this point. Find an extra hobby if GGD is getting boring, don't give a platform for toxicity that eventually leads up to Gaga being hurt by you guys pretending it's a "broken promise". You'll see it's all fake but there will be a new thread about the new or same insider giving info and it will be the same thing all over again.

Ok this is GGD. Where we talk about all things related Gaga. You made the personal choice to enter what clearly is a RUMOR thread. Just because it’s clearly a fake doesn’t mean other members (like me) like to watch the mess unfold

If Gaga would release a song named 'Wet Paint' I would unstan :triggered: It would be a tragic name if compared to her other songs

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Battle 4 Ur Life

omg can I unhear it please?

awful. they didn't even try.

it's not even close to Onion Girl ft. Dying Cat which to me is the reference point for fake snippets.

I swear I bop to this. slay.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mirages
13 hours ago, Saade Baena said:

better than anything on Joanne

Can we ban ha? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

stupidrain71

i just saw the single artwork of this brand new song lurking around our school today :gum:

PvQgf5O.jpg

:selena::selena::selena::selena:

PoshLife

Okay I'm just saying if you put Music Truthteller's tweets in Trump's name it looks like something he'd really tweet

fake-tweet20180217-12-1gpnput.jpg

munty hunty

I just want to know why this person only has “tea” on Gaga if they work at Interscope. Why don’t they have tea about other artists who are part of Interscope, which, according to google, includes Selena, Eminem, Katy, Lana, and more. How do we know MusicTruthtell isn’t someone from this website :selena:

free my mind

Archived