Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

This Madonna stan

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

I don't know who they are, but every time I see one of their comments they crack me up :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha: You can see from 5 to 10 comments all saying the same sh!t in EVERY Madonna video on Youtube; the most typical one is:

'Madonna is the most successful female artist of all time!!!!!

Lady Gaga is the voice!!!!!!

Mariah Carey is a flopped fat puta with an orange body!!!!!!

Miley Cyrus is hot!!!!!!'

I don't know why I find this so funny :ladyhaha: Nor why they hate Mariah that much, but well; at least they respect Gaga :tony:

I've also found this screencap :lolly:

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

I'll assume they're a bot, there's no other reasonable explanation :poot:

Reminds me of that Gaga stan in EVERY video of hers, AHS FX; with 500+ likes in every comment :selena: But at least they're more original :poot::poot::poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Xoxo Adriana

Why do I always get the impression us Gaga stans get more d*ck than Madonna stans? Like they're so cranky all the time so its gotta be the answer....

DimitrisARTPOP

most Madonna fans are 40+ and they are not familiar with social media :trollga:
this madonna fan is definitely one of the most stupid and annoying youtube users ever... why is he/she doing this? :saladga:

The Bling
7 minutes ago, DimitrisARTPOP said:

most Madonna fans are 40+ and they are not familiar with social media :trollga:
this madonna fan is definitely one of the most stupid and annoying youtube users ever... why is he/she doing this? :saladga:

This :ladyhaha:

I wish I knew what crosses their mind everytime they copypaste this **** :selena:

Bonkers

I know I'm way off topic, especially since this Madonna stan respects Lady Gaga, but here's why Madonna stans hate Lady Gaga:

It's because Lady Gaga is everything Madonna was pretending to be.  

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

The Bling
19 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I know I'm way off topic, especially since this Madonna stan respects Lady Gaga, but here's why Madonna stans hate Lady Gaga:

It's because Lady Gaga is everything Madonna was pretending to be.  

:emma:

DKq8hU6WAAA3dyC.jpg

3 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Why do I always get the impression us Gaga stans get more d*ck than Madonna stans? Like they're so cranky all the time so its gotta be the answer....

Have you seen this site? There is a reason everyone is so damn horny, and it’s because they are bottled up. 

RadioIsOurs

If y'all also come across this Madonna stan on Youtube named Gina Sousa Branco you've definitely been to places...but I mean like it's not really hard :laughga:

The Bling
20 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

If y'all also come across this Madonna stan on Youtube named Gina Sousa Branco you've definitely been to places...but I mean like it's not really hard :laughga:

I know ha, she's not OK either :air:

The Bling
1 minute ago, dlioncourt91 said:

So based on a YouTube troll you're generalizing all Madonna fans? :saladga:

What? :saladga: I clearly said This Madonna stan

Archived