💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mariah Carey

Smile

Favorite Mariah Carey album  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Mariah Carey album?

• Mariah Carey
    • Emotions
    • Music Box
    • Merry Christmas
    • Daydream
    • Butterfly
    • Rainbow
    • Glitter (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
    • Charmbracelet
    • The Emancipation of Mimi
    • E=MC²
    • Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
    • Merry Christmas II You

Featured Posts

The news was that she recorded a new song for Lee Daniel's upcoming film "The Paperboy." It's called Mesmerized.

*waits for that albums news*

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Andres

• HeyItsKyKy

• M C

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael

Yeah I was hoping it would be album news :(

She should call her album Dreamcatcher. It is such a flawless album title for Mariah Carey.

new interview! just gonna post the part we all want anyway:

As for the rumors Mariah may be going on tour soon, the singer said, “Darling, I’ve got to finish my album! I’m doing a few shows!â€

full article + video: http://www.extratv.com/2012/05/14/mariah-carey-on-nick-cannons-bromance-with-howard-stern/

• 4 weeks later...
htrllllsem

says the lana del rey stan....

says peroxide princess and 150's poster.... :usrs: I don't find the relevancy with Me Not liking Mariah and Being a lana stan....

says peroxide princess and 150's poster.... :usrs: I don't find the relevancy with Me Not liking Mariah and Being a lana stan....

That made no sense....ok.

I mean, it's only natural that someone who stans for someone who can't sing live will call out those who can. I love Lana, don't get me wrong, but she's no good live.

Mariah is a better singer/songwriter/producer than anyone around these days so go back to listening to the flop that was the "Born To Die" album. Xo. :nails:

Edited by Andres

htrllllsem

That made no sense....ok.

I mean, it's only natural that someone who stans for someone who can't sing live will call out those who can. I love Lana, don't get me wrong, but she's no good live.

Mariah is a better singer/songwriter/producer than anyone around these days so go back to listening to the flop that was the "Born To Die" album. Xo. :nails:

I know lana can't sing live, I hate mariah because of her attitude and personality. I respect her as an artist. born to die is no floppy mc flop flop honey, #1 in 11 countries. :legend: thank gosh you did not get that insult.. pheww :hor:

I know lana can't sing live, I hate mariah because of her attitude and personality. I respect her as an artist. born to die is no floppy mc flop flop honey, #1 in 11 countries. :legend: thank gosh you did not get that insult.. pheww :hor:

I didn't realize you knew her personally, I'm sorry. :roll:

I don't know why you are coming onto the thread for ONE OF THE TOP SELLING ARTISTS OF ALL TIME acting like she's a flop? Contact me when "Blue Jeans" is #1 for 16 weeks just like MC'S "One Sweet Day." Then we'll talk about who's a flop. :coffee:

Edited by Andres

GodHatesFangs

calling her a hoe is unnecessary and childish. call me when Lana gets 18 #1's

• Mills locked this topic