rumor

LG6 is called "Wet Paint", MT says they will leak audio tomorrow

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ILLUSIONISTIC said:

he just postedĀ Ā a snippet and said retweet #ladygagawetpaint to have the full version

Ā 

This clearly sounds like Let's Dance by Donna Summer :air:

Ā 

I like dancin', and ponies....

NicoWe1993
6 minutes ago, ILLUSIONISTIC said:

he just postedĀ Ā a snippet and said retweet #ladygagawetpaint to have the full version

Ā 

The "dancing" Part is the same as in TEOG "dancing in the flames". Fake as expected šŸ˜«

Bloodyjack
16 hours ago, ELEMENTALITY said:

Highly controversialĀ twitter insider that I don't really believe in but has been giving insane details lately claims Gaga's next album is coming out in May with a lead on 4/20, and that the album title is "Wet Paint". They even posted what appears to be lyrics:

Is #WetPaint the new #BARCODE?Ā :lolly:Ā (Those lyrics are actually really good for fake ones, this person should make their own ****ing music!)

NOW the suspicious twitter's activity has reached an all time high tonightĀ :excited2:, and they are claiming they are going to deliver the goods tomorrow because "they can't be traced due to moving to another office":

I know some people are sketched because of recent "insiders", but this may be the chance for us to believe/debunk this twitter handle:

Ā 

Apparently they are finally putting their money where their mouth is but they want attention. :sure:Ā BUT **** it....if it means even the slight possibility of something new Gaga, even an original ARTPOP leak....I'm giving them my attention! :madge:Ā So join in GGD sistrens and lets either get a leak or finally put this bitch to rest so I can block and stop getting notifications from her!Ā :ladyhaha:

Ā 

#WetPaint come thrruuuuu dawling!Ā 

Tbh I don't think he's trustworthy. If this was the TFM/BTW era I would've been like I'll never listen to a LG leak but these past few months have been so messy that I need a new fresh era so I'm praying for this

Anderson123

It's probably in a folder next to The Fame Kingdom, The Joanne Monster, Die This Way and Chaos Angel.

Henri Bardot
5 hours ago, ILLUSIONISTIC said:

Ā 

the scream at the end is from Perfect Illusion :air:Ā 

Spoiler

honestly tho, why are their "leaks" so bad? lmao they better get their ass workin

Ā 

pooiota

Archived