Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac to design for Gaga's new video

Viva La Daniel

Featured Posts

Hot Space

OMFG he did those muppets outfits.

She's going to look fierce.

Jean+Charles+de+Castelbajac+lady+gaga.jpg

This fanbase has been complaining that her outfits have been boring as of late. She gets this dude to make her outfits for the new video, and we're still complaining. :smh:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anthagio

Lmao, it's not the Telephone sequel. She's going with him because he was friends with Andy Warhol and he's known for his ARTPOP-type designs. She's also going with Jonas because he's known for his colorful music videos. This is going to be awesome.

OMFG he did those muppets outfits.

She's going to look fierce.

This fanbase has been complaining that her outfits have been boring as of late. She gets this dude to make her outfits for the new video, and we're still complaining.

I know, right? Some of these spoiled brats are never happy.

Elizabeth

There was nothing wrong with the Kermit outfit :crossed:

Seriously though, I'm here for this. It's all getting me so excited even though Gaga herself has barely mentioned anything! :legend:

manilaluzon

Really depends how synchronised the release will be.

I'd wager that her choreographer's tweet about getting 'back in the zone' a few days ago implies that they'll be rehearsing this week and shooting the video at the weekend, depending on how much preparation they've done.

If that's the case, we'd be looking at the video surfacing in 5/6 weeks...which would be around the VMAs at the beginning of September. In which case, I'd say the single would be out mid August, so 3/4 weeks.

But if JC Castelbajac is designing the outfit now he still needs time to actually make it.

HausOfJono

Rehearsals will begin in Los Angeles next week, and the video will be shot the first week of August (2 day or 3 day shoot), in time for Gaga to return to Europe for Born This Way Ball rehearsal.

toanythingtaboo

But if JC Castelbajac is designing the outfit now he still needs time to actually make it.

Well, we don't actually know where he is in the process. He may not have literally meant that he's designing it right this minute - it could already have been designed and about to be made, it could already be made, or he could even be talking about the second single's video (who knows, maybe they're shooting both during this break).

Besides, designers have to quickly turn around outfits all the time. Might be a very simple design. It could be a case of tailoring pieces of his collection rather than designing new, unique items.

There's not a whole lot of time before she needs to go back to touring.

Jase

The fact she's probably got the video treatment all sorted and is ready to go with shooting is mind-blowing when we legit don't even know the first thing about the song :toofunny:

seana39223

Rehearsals will begin in Los Angeles next week, and the video will be shot the first week of August (2 day or 3 day shoot), in time for Gaga to return to Europe for Born This Way Ball rehearsal.

SOURCE?

*i_wanna_see_the_receipts*.gif

scrappy

So we may be sure that the next video (and the song too) will be more Pop and fun because his designs are very colorful and whimsical as are the ideas of jonas akerlund (Telephone and Paparazzi).

and the BTW video was shot three weeks before we heard the song so it means that if the video for the new single is gonna be shot in the first week of august, we might get the song at the end of august or the beginning of september!!! :party: :party: :party:

I think that awaiting this song is even more exciting than awaiting BTW because we have absolutely no idea what to expect! :)

toanythingtaboo

John, your posts are filling me with excitement

:sweat:

The only thing we know for sure is how long she has before going back to touring and that she has no free time until October, so the video shoot HAS to happen within the next few weeks. Everything is falling into place.

The fact she's probably got the video treatment all sorted and is ready to go with shooting is mind-blowing when we legit don't even know the first thing about the song

It's funnier when you consider that any fans who don't frequent GGD/ATRL etc. have no idea she's even releasing music this year, let alone next month. Hell, until a few weeks ago we were all debating whether she'd be debuting the single at the 2013 Grammys :rofl:

All so DL.

Archived