šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are some monsters against Gaga collaborating with DJWS on LG6?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

MillionMarkys

Iā€™m aĀ flop fan but can someone remind me what he produced? For me, his name is synonymous with noisy AP tracks that arenā€™t my favourite like Donnatella, Swine and MJH.

DaftFameMonster
3 minutes ago, MillionMarkys said:

Iā€™m aĀ flop fan but can someone remind me what he produced? For me, his name is synonymous with noisy AP tracks that arenā€™t my favourite like Donnatella, Swine and MJH.

Donatella was Zedd and Mary Jane Holland was Madeon

PartySick
1 hour ago, MillionMarkys said:

Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams, Applause, and The Cure just to name a few (that've already been named in this thread :poot:). He's great tbh.

I think he also did Government Hooker, Black Jesus, Bloody Mary, and Judas :huh:Ā but I could be wrong on a couple of those. I don't pay much attention to who produces what 'cause I like all of it :diane:

@Doot drag me, daddy :diane:

šŸ–¤

FameHookah

i dont hate him, in fact i love his work, but i think gaga needs to work with more people, i mean she has the connections she could experiment a lot more and push herself artistically, but she loves to be in control and DJWS is a yes-man so...

WTF is MDNA

5 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

i dont hate him, in fact i love his work, but i think gaga needs to work with more people, i mean she has the connections she could experiment a lot more and push herself artistically, but she loves to be in control and DJWS is a yes-man so...

Ā 

It's a "Yes-Man" or then scrapped songs and collabs just like The Greatest Thing, Partynauseous, etc...:trollga:

I really love Paul and I think he's great because he's really versatile. I also hope she'll pick up new names, it's always great to have this "rotation" of the team and I'm not linked with the "She needs to work with X to create Y".

This woman picked up BloodPop to produce songs like Grigio Girls :laughga:Ā 

FameHookah
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Ā 

It's a "Yes-Man" or then scrapped songs and collabs just like The Greatest Thing, Partynauseous, etc...:trollga:

well thats gaga's fault idk why she scrapes a lot of things :/ maybe she wasnt proud of the final results

WTF is MDNA

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams, Applause, and The Cure just to name a few (that've already been named in this thread :poot:). He's great tbh.

I think he also did Government Hooker, Black Jesus, Bloody Mary, and Judas :huh:Ā but I could be wrong on a couple of those. I don't pay much attention to who produces what 'cause I like all of it :diane:

RedOne

Just Dance

Lovegame

Poker Face

Money Honey

Boys Boys Boys

Paper Gangsta

Bad RomanceĀ 

Alejandro

Monster

So Happy I Could Die (with Space Cowboy)

Judas

HairĀ 

Scheisse

Ā 

Ā 

DJ White Shadow

Born This Way (with Jeppe Laursen & Fernando Garibay)

Government Hooker (with DJ Snake & Fernando Garibay)

Americano (with Fernando Garibay)

Bloody Mary (with Fernando Garibay & Clinton Sparks)

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)Ā (with Fernando Garibay)

Bad KidsĀ (with Jeppe Laursen & Fernando Garibay)

Electric Chapel

Sexxx Dreams (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

Jewels N' DrugsĀ (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

MANiCUREĀ (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

Do What U Want

ARTPOPĀ (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

SwineĀ (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

ApplauseĀ (with Nick Monson & Dino Zisis)

The Cure (with Nick Monson & whomever else the other "secret" guy is)

Archived