1. 1. Album with most iconic track titles

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born this Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

A1ohLl7bJnL._SL1500_.jpgMI0002875680.jpg?partner=allrovi.comlady-gaga-born-this-way-tracklisting.jpg2b2c9173d8ed55dfbd397b6585eda014.jpgjoanne-back.jpg?w=1200

I know “Sex Dreams” is spelt wrong but just go with it. 

Tell me your fav, which one is more iconic, interesting and why you like it

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

717KAqAV9ML._SL1220_.jpg

Haha, I didn’t include it because it isn’t an “original” one. All those songs are classics that were sung by Gaga and Tony and put together on an album. 

I love CTC but it’s not included for a reason. 

rumours
2 minutes ago, JosephH said:

I love CTC but it’s not included for a reason.

Are you trying to deprive Queen Tony of her rightly deserved promo?

B41r7UVIMAIjwpR.jpg

James Gibson

I can't decide between Born This Way and ARTPOP. Both have many amusing titles that seems like great concepts to dig into. Also the word choices are attractive. They make the album seem grander.

Like: Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Judas, Americano, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, The Edge of Glory. Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, Applause.

They even blend well when put together being words you don't quite see being advertised and are seen in a exotic way so you get curious to hear what she's singing about with such exotic words. I find that specially in ARTPOP with how she stylizes the letters and even change the perception of the song with it (G.U.Y., MANiCURE).

Also songs like Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) seems such a cute cheesy magic that at the time really made it seem as she was creating a whole new world so we could go to escape from real life (As seen in the BTW video).

But at the end I voted for ARTPOP because I believe it will receive less votes and TFM's little glitter sister deserves better.

666 others

Born this way hands down.

Government Hooker :queenga:

Scheiße :staymad:

Highway Unicorn (Road to Love) :firega:

Electric Chapel :pray:

The Edge of Glory :tony:

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion :diane:

So iconic.

:holyshit:

• 2 weeks later...
Smother Em Eh
On 2/12/2018 at 10:44 PM, James Gibson said:

I can't decide between Born This Way and ARTPOP. Both have many amusing titles that seems like great concepts to dig into. Also the word choices are attractive. They make the album seem grander.

Like: Marry The Night, Government Hooker, Judas, Americano, Scheiße, Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, The Edge of Glory. Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, Gypsy, Applause.

They even blend well when put together being words you don't quite see being advertised and are seen in a exotic way so you get curious to hear what she's singing about with such exotic words. I find that specially in ARTPOP with how she stylizes the letters and even change the perception of the song with it (G.U.Y., MANiCURE).

Also songs like Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) seems such a cute cheesy magic that at the time really made it seem as she was creating a whole new world so we could go to escape from real life (As seen in the BTW video).

But at the end I voted for ARTPOP because I believe it will receive less votes and TFM's little glitter sister deserves better.

Yes 

THIS:kara:

A Hybrid

Omg The Fame Monster the titles are so deep 

Jk I don’t give a sheiße about TFM

ARTPOP itself is a better title than any of these, and the album includes a lot of other amazing titles (Applause, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE) etc. I don’t like try too hard titles, I like the amusing ones

No family’s safe when I sashay

monketsharona

Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Dance In The Dark, Monster, Speechless, So Happy I Could Die, Teeth say it all :firega:

The fact she acknowledged all of them in 2017 proves how much this album is still iconic almost 10 years later.

RIPheygirl

Shampain, I am not a robot, Mowglis Road, The Outsider, Rootless, Hermit the frog, Oh no!, Numb :firega:

i know dat dis isn’t Gaga but STILL 

Archived