Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who has the best music videos?

DiscoStyx

Featured Posts

DiscoStyx

To you, who has the best music videos? It can be any genre/language, just share the artist who you consider has the greatest videos. :music:

My personal favorite is Mylène Farmer. :diane:

For those of you who don't know her, she's the French queen of pop. She's been very popular and succesful for the past 34 years.

She's very well-known for her music videos and is considered the "mother" of music videos in France (She did what MJ did in the U.S.). Her most famous masterpieces are from the 80s, but she's also had incredible videos in other decades.

I tried to make a selection of 2 MVs for each decade, I strongly advise you to discover her amazing world. :hug:

1980s

Spoiler

1985 - Plus Grandir (No More Growing Up) directed by Laurent Boutonnat. This is where my avi is from!

1989 - Sans Logique (Without Logic) directed by L. B. I'm soon gonna get my first tattoo and it's about this mv/song!

1990s

Spoiler

1999 - Je Te Rends Ton Amour (I Love You In Return) directed by François Hanss

1999 - L'Âme-Stram-Gram (The Eennie Meenie Miney Moe) directed by Ching Siu Yung

2000s

Spoiler

2005 - F*** Them All directed by Augustin Villaronga

2009 - The Farmer Project (Dégénération/Si j'avais au moins...) (Degenerating/If only I had...) directed by Bruno Aveillan

2010s

Spoiler

2013 - Je Te Dis Tout (I Tell You Everything) directed by François Hanss

2015 - City Of Love directed by Pascal Laugier

Feel free to share your thoughts on her music videos :hug:

And on February 24, comes out the music video for 'Rolling Stone', the lead single of her upcoming 11th record

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

FrankGutz

easily Bjork, after SO MANY YEARS she keeps delivering and serving ART

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

THE only answer:

what is this mess? :toofunny:

DiscoStyx
9 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

easily Bjork, after SO MANY YEARS she keeps delivering and serving ART

do you have a favorite video?

FrankGutz
9 minutes ago, gaganow said:

do you have a favorite video?

omg, i have so much fave videos of her :giveup:   but i think this 2 are super beautiful

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Hyperballad

my god, so many :saladga: 

bjork - (i miss you or hyperballad :bon:)

mylene farmer - (jtrta or desenchantee :hor:

gaga - (bad romance obviously :firega:

kylie - (did it again her best :classy:

madonna - (oh father :giveup:

janet (if :diane:

Haroon

Taylor Swift :woot: I feel like with time her music videos have only gotten better and now they're quite consistently great, for like 3 album cycles pretty much :flutter: Rihanna and Gaga are also amazing too :worship2:

DiscoStyx
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Taylor Swift :woot: I feel like with time her music videos have only gotten better and now they're quite consistently great, for like 3 album cycles pretty much :flutter: Rihanna and Gaga are also amazing too :worship2:

I like Bad Blood and Blank Space :lolly:

Haralampos

I have many in my mind like Madonna, Bjork, Kylie Minogue, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani even Nelly Furtado & Beyoncé.

Yes Mylene has one of the best and most ambitious videographies AND discography in general...in my opinion her music trumps Madonna's. (though I love and respect Madonna's work too). 

Archived