💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Taylor so obsessed...

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

Why is Taylor Swift® so obsessed with Copyright®? :poot: Like seriously, every time I look for any of her songs in Youtube it's either a cover or a super high-pitched unrecognizable mess :selena: If she doesn't want other people to upload her songs and get money out of it, then she should upload them herself :selena::selena::selena: I should stop streaming from Youtube I suppose

Then you have this kind of news as well:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/lawyers-respond-taylor-swifts-attempt-copyright-phrases-new-album-reputation-2135122

It pretty much says that Taylor tried to copyright phrases (such as 'I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now') from her album 'Reputation' (unsuccessfully, thank God); however she managed to do so with '1989', with which she only successfully copyrighted 'This sick beat'. Some of her failed attempts include 'Blank Space' and 'Nice to meet ya, where ya been:selena::selena::selena: These memes do have a base it seems :awkney:

giphy.gif

CO1Y3zBVEAEDctM.jpg

Taylor girl, I love you to death, but this is overdoing it a bit :madge: Btw, no dragging her thank you :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

i think it's her teams/labels fault rather than hers

they reaaaaaally like money lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KyliesChild

It's simple: uploading videos/files of her work is disrespectful. Taylor and her team should have full authority in terms of how/where their work is published. It's an effective marketing tactic.

KleinGa

because she needs $$$$$$ for her talent

I wish Gagz would care more :selena: someone uploaded the entire Joanne like a day after it was released on YT and it still has not been copyrighted :selena:

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

She also took down Miranda Sings' Shake it Off cover :rip::smh: 

Can't really blame youtube's content ID on that one for thinking the vocals were too similar.

giphy.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Contrapoints
10 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

It's simple: uploading videos/files of her work is disrespectful. Taylor and her team should have full authority in terms of how/where their work is published. It's an effective marketing tactic.

So every time I want to mention that I was born in 1989 I need to pay this bitch royalties? Fück that shït.

LordEnigma
Just now, Haiii said:

So every time I want to mention that I was born in 1989 I need to pay this bitch royalties? Fück that shït.

That’s not even how it works :wtfga: 

Well when her albums flop she turns to other methods 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

LordEnigma
Just now, heda97 said:

Well when her albums flop she turns to other methods 

Oh yeah, her album totally flopped :ladyhaha: maybe compared to her past era but like when you have to be considered a flop towards your past and not towards your peers, that’s a great accomplishment.

Contrapoints
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

That’s not even how it works :wtfga: 

Never said I was an expert :laughga: But isn't there a general issue of her trying to copyright words or phrases that are so basic (widely used in the public domain) it would infringe on fair usage laws?

Archived