Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest Gaga performance?

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

The Bling
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I hate that performance people were TOO CLOSE all of the time :toofunny: Gags in her mind:

tumblr_mvfdgclAoO1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

FreemyARTPOP
33 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Try to find something creepier than this one

I love this performance! It's creepy and I love creepy things, buuuuuuuuuuut Aura at Jingle Bell Ball wins: 

NIGHTCRAWLER
13 minutes ago, ARTOMI said:

omg how did I never see this???? Flop fan confirmed 

really creepy though, congratulations for finding this

panosmonster
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

omg how did I never see this???? Flop fan confirmed 

really creepy though, congratulations for finding this

i feel really old for remembering this

StrawberryBlond

Her most punk rock moment by far. I always feel guilty for liking this. It's bad enough to see her get vomited on once, but when they start sitting on that mechanical bull, you know something insane is about to happen. Millie ejecting black liquid from her mouth which creates a smear round her mouth like a V For Vendetta mask, Gaga playing random piano keys with her feet, the speed they were spinning round that risked them hitting their head or being flung off...bat sh*t crazy but weirdly endearing. No other pop girl could do something this intense. They only know how to shock sexually whereas Gaga has been shocking in multiple ways because she's that talented, eccentric and dynamic.

The only thing is, I fear for Millie's insides. I know she only does these performances about once a month, but still. Some people can do weird things with their bodies that no one else can but she is only human. Purposefully inducing vomiting is never healthy even if nothing's passed through the digestion process yet.

Archived