šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Venom - Teaser Trailer (starring Tom Hardy)

Bradley

Featured Posts

High King

Iā€™m looking forward to this movie, but this is an awful trailer. It looks like any other generic Sony action film.Ā 

And they just put a V at the end, as ifĀ Venom is a household name.Ā 

No tone, no indication of plot, no sense of who any of the characters, and no hint of Venom whatsoever. This is worse than a fan made trailer.Ā 

Bradley
Just now, M Monstre said:

I thought that this was a new one :giveup:

This was released a week ago.

I didn't see anyone post it, so I decided bless GGD with it. :poot:Ā It's Tom Hardy after all, we shouldn't miss it.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, High King said:

Iā€™m looking forward to this movie, but this is an awful trailer. It looks like any other generic Sony action film.Ā 

And they just put a V at the end, as ifĀ Venom is a household name.Ā 

No tone, no indication of plot, no sense of who any of the characters, and no hint of Venom whatsoever. This is worse than a fan made trailer.Ā 

This is just the first trailer. I'm sure all of those things will be revealed in the next trailers.

High King
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

This is just the first trailer. I'm sure all of those things will be revealed in the next trailers.

Yeah but a teaser trailer still has the job of getting people excited for the movie or at least giving a hint of what the movie is going to be like. This trailer fails at both.Ā 

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, High King said:

Yeah but a teaser trailer still has the job of getting people excited for the movie or at least giving a hint of what the movie is going to be like. This trailer fails at both.Ā 

honey its a teaser, it's not meant to show off anything and give anything away. personally i like it since i planned on going to see it anyway because tom hardy so i dont need a trailer to get me excited. a teaser is only meant to announce that a movie is coming, it's a tease, before the full on ''story trailer'' comes out.Ā 

High King
14 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

honey its a teaser, it's not meant to show off anything and give anything away. personally i like it since i planned on going to see it anyway because tom hardy so i dont need a trailer to get me excited. a teaser is only meant to announce that a movie is coming, it's a tease, before the full on ''story trailer'' comes out.Ā 

Besides that, itā€™s just Tom Hardy looking badass with a meaninglessĀ voiceover - EXACTLY the generic cliche that the Deadpool 2 trailer was mocking. Not a good look.Ā 

And if this is announcement trailer then maybe, if youā€™re not going to show the title character, at least show THE TITLE?

There have been announcement trailers that have been shorter and shown less and have been 10x more effective than this. This was just a bad trailer job.Ā 

RAMROD

It's not too convincing so far. I will see what's the full trailer like later on.

So far, I am guessing they will take on that plot line where Eddie Brock is having cancer.Ā 

I mean, it's a Marvel movie handled solelyĀ by Sony, so I will not my expectation high. And this trailer have already shown the underwhelming vibe because of bad trailer edit; It doesn't create hype at all. Ask any avid nerds you know, they will feel or have similiar opinion the same way that I am.

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• 3 weeks later...

Archived