Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

Official Riverdale Thread

Delulu

Featured Posts

Hello, Little Monsters!

I'm obsessed with what is happening in Riverdale RN, but they have a break untill March 7th and wanted to make a thread where we comment the series!  

tumblr_ol51qopYgI1w59t6fo1_500.gif

f*** u pop music

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I want to talk about what's happening! What do you think of Varchie and Bughead? Do you like them? Who do you ship? What do you think of the Vughead kiss from the 2x14 promo? :giggle:

f*** u pop music

Haroon
1 hour ago, Peter Joanne K said:

@Haroon may this thread get a pin? :giggle:

It'd be unfair to the other shows so it can't, I'm sorry :giveup: 

I do watch the show though :awesome: Season 1 was interesting and I didn't start Season 2 because I hate watching a show on a weekly basis unless it's reality TV :rip: Now that it's on a break at least I can binge watch it, then I'll stop watching it again until they air the rest of the episodes until the season's finale :laughga:

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I do watch the show though :awesome: Season 1 was interesting and I didn't start Season 2 because I hate watching a show on a weekly basis unless it's reality TV :rip: Now that it's on a break at least I can binge watch it, then I'll stop watching it again until they air the rest of the episodes until the season's finale :laughga:

Season 2 is SO MUCH BETTER :firega:

f*** u pop music

TheWitness
On 11/2/2018 at 3:35 PM, Peter Joanne K said:

Hey, I want to talk about what's happening! What do you think of Varchie and Bughead? Do you like them? Who do you ship? What do you think of the Vughead kiss from the 2x14 promo? :giggle:

Varchie - Idk I want to see what happens after Archie passed the test

Bighead - Idk I just don’t like them for some reason

Vughead - WHAT , ABSOLUTELY NOT

Host Of Lyricasism

TheWitness
On 11/2/2018 at 4:08 PM, Haroon said:

This weekly thing is torture what is this 2004 :rip: 

Host Of Lyricasism

Mirrion Rizzons

i watched season 1 and like half of season 2. used to be good but now its so cheesy and getting unrealistic af. Pretty little liars kind of unrealistic. And oh the fans make me cringe so hard with their obsession with ships like can't they just ignore the ships and focus on the story insetad

TheWitness
9 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

i watched season 1 and like half of season 2. used to be good but now its so cheesy and getting unrealistic af. Pretty little liars kind of unrealistic. And oh the fans make me cringe so hard with their obsession with ships like can't they just ignore the ships and focus on the story insetad

Once it returned it got messy af

im lik g the lodge storyline but Betty and her brother is meh and I hate jughead atm 

Veronica & Toni are the best characters 

EDIT AND CHERYL

Host Of Lyricasism

Mirrion Rizzons
On 2/11/2018 at 2:41 PM, HausOfAmericano said:

Me entering this thread

i just noticed at 0;54 she yells "help!" is that a joke or was she genuinely scared :(

Archived