💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VIDEO: Fibromyalgia — the story behind Lady Gaga's chronic illness

Jakub

Featured Posts

Hi, monsters ✌ I put together a video that explains (or at least tries to explain) Lady Gaga's current health condition. I think it really shows her deep and almost surreal dedication to us and I think everyone who regrets they didn't get to see her live on Joanne World Tour should watch this. Get well soon, Gaga and #PawsUP!

NIGHTCRAWLER

thank you, the video is gorgeous and talks for itself. My prayers to Gaga 

edit: it's really f*cking good congrats

So sad to see her struggling at the BTWB like that. On her knees still doing the choreography with her arms :cryga: she’s a legend. Great job with the video 

SilkSpectre

This video is really well made :kara: it’s  hard to look back at the suffering during btwb. It really makes you wonder about her management at the time and shows how much more she is taken care of now.

3 minutes ago, SilkSpectre said:

This video is really well made :kara: it’s  hard to look back at the suffering during btwb. It really makes you wonder about her management at the time and shows how much more she is taken care of now.

Thank you! 

She was talking how her management treated her back in the BTWBall days in Vanity Fair Italia:

"...And then I broke my hip during a concert: when I woke up after the surgery, my manager was not there and I felt even less loved. To my label I was just a money machine. Since that time something changed in my mind, it's proved that some parts of my brain are connected to some parts of my body. In my mind, fear and panic have a strong and quick impact on me, so if someone takes from behind, even if it's a normal thing to do, I panic and I overreact. It happens because I live everytime the same lack of cure and attention which I suffered from."

Full interview on LGNOW: http://ladygaganow.co/news/lady-gaga-for-vanity-fair-italy-i-feel-more-like-a-missionary-rather-than-a-pop-star

Just now, ryanripley said:

oh wow, where is this interview from?

There are parts of many interviews:

1) Howard Stern (2013) 

2) Ryan Seacrest (2013)

3) Elvis Duran (2014)

4) BBC Breakfast (2013)

moonboywow

At the risk of sounding too preachy, I ask you all to keep this in mind. She’s not the same 21 year old with no limitations anymore. She’s chronically ill. This fibromyalgia is not going away. It breaks my heart seeing this but she’s so strong. Just continue sending her love and support and just focus on the fact that she’s human. Forget about her face. Forget about LG6 for a while. Focus on making her feel good enough because she deserves that much. 

Eighteen

hopefully they make some breakthroughs in fibromyalgia in the near future. these sufferers now have gaga on their side and i know that she'll be putting some resources into finding relief for people with this disease

DoremonLove

Oh wow this is beautiful and so emotional. Ya allah please let her heal and get healthy :pray: very well done OP

How can anoyone not love gaga

KleinGa

Im very interested in hearing the first interview.

I've never heard her describe everything in such detail

Archived