💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Child’s play( Chucky) TV series coming soon!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS IVE HAD ALL YEAR( I’m aware we’re only in February but January was like 2017 1/5) 

This year, the Tom Holland-directed Child’s Play celebrates its 30th anniversary. In the film penned by Don Mancini, a single mother gives her son a much sought-after doll for his birthday, only to discover that it is possessed by the soul of a serial killer. “Chucky” (voiced by Brad Dourif) would soon become a household name alongside other slasher greats that include Michael, Jason, Freddy, Pinhead, and Leatherface.

Mancini, who created the evil doll, would eventually go on to direct Seed of Chucky, Curse of Chucky, and last year’s Cult of Chucky, in which the title character slashed his way through an insane asylum. While the seventh film in the franchise ends on the perfect note, it does set up several ways for the series to continue.

Yesterday, we posted an article in which Mancini joked about a WWII-set Child’s Playfilm. While entirely joking (Mancini has bundles of fun and absurd concepts), he is, in fact, developing a continuation of the series.

Mancini tells Bloody Disgusting exclusively that he and franchise producer David Kirschner are currently developing a “Child’s Play” television series!

Mancini tells us that the series was “deliberately set up at end of the last movie,” while further adding that the “tone is dark and disturbing.”

“We plan to use Child’s Play in the title,” Mancini explained. “We want to definitely signal that we are going dark, darker than ever before. It’s going to be very creepy.”

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3482429/don-mancini-developing-childs-play-television-series-exclusive/

source.gif

FrankGutz

wig!!  this is so good!! i hope they make him like super evil :giveup:  @Dean Winchester @Sam Winchester yall aint safe!!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

“We plan to use Child’s Play in the title,” Mancini explained. “We want to definitely signal that we are going dark, darker than ever before. It’s going to be very creepy.”

http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3482429/don-mancini-developing-childs-play-television-series-exclusive/

source.gif

wig!! new fave show with  Gotham & This is Us :lolly:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

LadyLuca

Stoooop it! Just why? nobody in this world wants this! I only have two fears and chucky is one of them!

I was watching one movie while having a sleepover with a friend of mine. We were 6 and 7 years old. He told me to stop and I said dont be a puzsy. We are old enought to watch those movies i said. He scaredly watched the movie with me. His mom was working.

It turned out he could sleep like a baby and I ended up having a trauma for live. Pleaaase cancell the show before people start liking it

TopDomBoy

Bride and Seed of Chucky the best movies. They hilarious. 

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Archived