💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing GGD members?... Where’s everyone?

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Girl BYE I'm still here and have been since Born This Way (although honestly I didn't really start posting regularly until AHS/ Cheek To Cheek) 

Cool! But it's true that a lot of people from way back when are gone.

I joined in August of 2010 (I was 14, Jesus), when "Born This Way" was probably only hinted at and "The Fame Kingdom" was thought to be LG3 LMAO. I don't know if there's really anybody here from then. Maybe 5 or less.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
29 minutes ago, Miel said:

Cool! But it's true that a lot of people from way back when are gone.

I joined in August of 2010 (I was 14, Jesus), when "Born This Way" was probably only hinted at and "The Fame Kingdom" was thought to be LG3 LMAO. I don't know if there's really anybody here from then. Maybe 5 or less.

Omfg the fame kingdom. I forgot all about that hahaha

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

LateToCult
3 hours ago, lego said:

Idk how to explain without getting banned myself (again) so. :triggered: 

What happened? Pm me. :cryga:

freebit
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

it wasnt the fault of the delusionally positive monsters but moreso that there was this obnoxious trend within the base (at least on ATRL) for awhile where this onslaught of "its not cool to like Gaga right now so im going to be as catty and negative as possible to compensate for my liking her so that people know im not delusional or 'like that' even though im lowkey still obsessed with her". which was triggered by and a consequence of the born this way-era and all the backlash she received from it. culminating with the start of the ARTPOP-era where people either just dropped off completely or calmed down. imo no one was ever anti-criticism so much as there were a lot of users that took it too far and were just basically constantly hating on her and were moving onto other pop stars and its like well then why stay? and then they would just pull the annoying "I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY OPINION, JUST BECAUSE IM NOT KISSING HER BUTT AND LOVING EVERYTHING SHE DOES" argument which was just a lot of blah blah blah. theres a difference between criticism and the occasional catty statement vs. just being a hater

This. Those are those most annoying stans of all. The insecurity is real there. They care so much about what other people think :smh:  they won't let themselves like what they like. It's sad. 

ChromaticEnigma

must be because the site was down yesterday, maybe some monsters don't even know if it's back up :lolga:

Bhæbæ lhovz to danc~ lovz tu danc in th dhæairæk!...~

ChavaWM
6 hours ago, Miel said:

I’ve been on here off and on since 2010 and lemme tell you, there is literally almost nobody here from pre-2012.

It’s lowkey sad 😔 

I was also on and off on an old account back in 2010, then I made this one in 2011

Guest bostonGUY

I may not be iconic

And my threads flop harder than the worst flop in history

But bitch

tenor.gif

I'm here to stay

Spoiler

I feel like im the least problematic member on here I give some sass, attitude, and sarcasm sometimes but that's it I'm just here for a good time and Gaga leaks:staymad:

rumours
5 hours ago, lego said:

Idk how to explain without getting banned myself (again) so. :triggered: 

PM me with the details please :giveup:

@Morphine Prince’s threads were always fun and informative. 

rumours
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

It's been too long. :madge:

IKR! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I remember when I first came on to GGD. Both you and @HOTNebraskaGuy were the first ones that were willing to talk to me. :)

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived