Marvel’s Venom - Official Teaser Trailer

Doot

Featured Posts

Johncayse
5 minutes ago, Versace said:

Here for it 

We need an Anti-Hero movie

It's the movie also known as anti-ASIB :cryga:

ok can some tell me in which universe this movie takes place?

Spidy is in the avengers now

X-Man and Deadpool has their own universe *for now* in which Spidey doesn't exist, which means Venom doesn't exist..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

16 minutes ago, River said:

ok can some tell me in which universe this movie takes place?

Spidy is in the avengers now

X-Man and Deadpool has their own universe *for now* in which Spidey doesn't exist, which means Venom doesn't exist..

Originally thought to be in a separate universe, this will in fact be included in the main Marvel Universe. Tom Holland shot scenes for this, just as Peter Parker tho. 

1 minute ago, Doot said:

Originally thought to be in a separate universe, this will in fact be included in the main Marvel Universe. Tom Holland shot scenes for this, just as Peter Parker tho. 

oh finally Sony is doing something smart, it's the best for them in some sense, a stand alone movie can't do so much when there are already 2 marvel universes + DC..

Just now, River said:

oh finally Sony is doing something smart, it's the best for them in some sense, a stand alone movie can't do so much when there are already 2 marvel universes + DC..

Yep. There was some significant fan backlash when they announced it would be separate in the beginning, but thankfully they clarified it. 

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yep. There was some significant fan backlash when they announced it would be separate in the beginning, but thankfully they clarified it. 

Hopefully after the next 2 X-Man (Phoenix and New Mutants) movies, this universe will be finally axed and they'll move them to the MCU along with Venom and many other Spidy characters.. we need an InHumans vs X-man war!

OT: I'm hyped for this one, Venom is one of my fav characters, it's so cool and evil and like 50 shades of venom me you sexy boy

Just now, River said:

Hopefully after the next 2 X-Man (Phoenix and New Mutants) movies, this universe will be finally axed and they'll move them to the MCU along with Venom and many other Spidy characters.. we need an InHumans vs X-man war!

OT: I'm hyped for this one, Venom is one of my fav characters, it's so cool and evil and like 50 shades of venom me you sexy boy

Yeah I’m over the X-Men being in a separate universe. They need a relaunch at this point. 

Im not happy we have to wait until next year for New Mutants either. 

OT Tom Hardy is a snack. 

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Keep it. We want Storm and Dazzler movies, no more corny action male leads. 

Venom > Storm 

realistically 

Howard the Duck > Storm :trollga:

Archived