FGGrayson

So a twitter account shared this:

DVZs9WZU8AE1Mkd.jpg

ย 

By the way, this was shared on LittleMonsters page :gum:

https://twitter.com/CantReadMyJudas/status/961075377413152768/photo/1

ย 

ย 

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ โ€ข ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iย feel so badย fir her :(ย I hope she takes some time off to take care o her health and well being. She gives us so much...it's time she gives herself some much needed rest and love :heart:ย 

Reality

This breaks my heart so much, especially about the line where she specifically addresses people who have bought tickets, reserved hotels, etc. She's not oblivious. She reads stuff online, and when some of y'allย try and call her out for "not caring about the people who've paid to go see her," she sees that.ย 

Regardless, I hope she gets better. This incident seems to be more serious and I hope and pray that she recovers well. :heart:

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

PopMonstre

Sheโ€™s breaking my heart ๐Ÿ’” The fact that taking care of herself is difficult and scary for her makes me so sad. Sheโ€™s used to giving until sheโ€™s absolutely run ragged.

LaLuna

If people are still mad at her after reading this, then they were not real fans to begin with.ย 

I love that she's taking care of herself, it's what she needs to do.

Get better sweet Gagaย :kara:

Letmelivemylife

Some say that Mother Monster was just a phase but the truth is she's mama monster every moment of everyday โ™ฅ๏ธ Like any good "mama", we will forever be her little monsters and she'll love us unconditionally until the last beat of her heart. We are her world. Remember this is the woman who screamed "I'd die for my fans" at ArtRave Las Vegas

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Saint Hollywood

To those who she is referring to at the end... it's okay to be angry at first because of the preparation put into those concerts, but try to see that it was all for the sake of her well-being. If Gagaย doesn't care for herself now, then she might never be able to do what she loves again.ย :(

LePetitGAGABLover

I blame the Grammys. I think she should of just stayed in Europe instead of flying back and forth in a span of two days. Hopefully she learns from her mistakes and can prepare better for her next tour. Hopefully she feels better. We love you mother monster.:kara:

Diamonster

She feels so guilty when it was as much up to her as it was to us really, I'm sure she wishes she didn't have this bloody illnessย :(ย this woman lives and breathes music and giving shows, she loves it as much as we love seeing her and cheering for her. I hope from now on it's less giving her **** for something she cannot control at all, and more sending her love and assuring her we'll be waiting for her. We love you mama monsterย :kara:

DiscoHeaven23

this post reminds me that the Gaga from 2009-2013, is still there.

ย 

She's been more distant from us in recent years.ย It warms my heart reading this because this is how she used to interact with us.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Diamonster
8 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Some say that Mother Monster was just a phase but the truth is she's mama monster every moment of everyday โ™ฅ๏ธ Like any good "mama", we will forever be her little monsters and she'll love us unconditionally until the last beat of her heart. We are her world. Remember this is the woman who screamed "I'd die for my fans" at ArtRave Las Vegas

How true! I was thinking about this the other day, sometimes we get mad at her and say things we don't really mean like the spoiled kids we are, but we love her above everything. I know well I've thrown my tantrums about herย :laughga:ย I've never stopped loving her not one secondd, this woman is amazing and she really really impacted my life big time, and I respect and love her so much even when she doesn't even know about me.

Archived