Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Didn't Call Kylie "A secondary reality television personality"

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Original humble queen discusses her new album Golden (out April 6 :gaycat:)  and video for "Dancing" while briefly mentioning that Jenner girl.

tumblr_mg257tisSs1re0ttho1_250.gif

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/kylie-minogue-on-discovering-country-kylie-jenner-dispute-w516181

We really wanted each song to stand up as a song, not be dependent on bleeps and sounds – I'm not dissing those things. Now that people have heard more, I know a lot of people were nervous – "What? What do you mean country?!" – it's a flavor that I love. I can't unlearn or take out of my system what I now have from the experience of making this album.

I've never met Kylie Jenner. I've never met any member of the family – actually, I've met Kendall just in passing at a fashion event – but I honestly don't know them.

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Imma be honest... I don’t see what y’all do in Kylie. I’m a flop gay confirmedT? :selena:

Well I mean as a gay who loves Kylie, I actually don't do anything in her too. But. She's got bops, and her discography is amazing

tumblr_mg257tisSs1re0ttho1_250.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Reginald

God I wish the GP American Gays would stop sleeping on Kylie, she's got decades worth of fantastic music. Or, maybe not. Idk if I could handle Kylie stan wars without going mad. 

47 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Imma be honest... I don’t see what y’all do in Kylie. I’m a flop gay confirmedT? :selena:

this will make you even gayer

and this look tho. reminds me of FameGa. and this was released in 2007

Literally this proves why she's one of my favorites. She's never shady and she keeps it 100 and classy at the same time.

Queen Gloria

She should have, but yeah, eternally classy, she's had very few bitchy moments, and they are hilarious when she does. 

Queen Gloria
8 minutes ago, Reginald said:

God I wish the GP American Gays would stop sleeping on Kylie, she's got decades worth of fantastic music. Or, maybe not. Idk if I could handle Kylie stan wars without going mad. 

She's too classy. She isn't a diva who flashes her pu$$y coming out of limos drunk, she doesn't shade other divas, she doesn't make a mess of herself. That's probably why. Too sophisticated for our monster truck watchin', mac n cheese eatin' asses. 

Reginald
Just now, QueenHunty said:

She's too classy. She isn't a diva who flashes her pu$$y coming out of limos drunk, she doesn't shade other divas, she doesn't make a mess of herself. That's probably why. Too sophisticated for our monster truck watchin', mac n cheese eatin' asses. 

:classy: 

26 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

I feel @'d.

I mean, tea, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived